THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year! Last night was really fun; I stayed up till like 2:30 AM! And Nana and Grandad came over on the 30th, which was pretty fun, and I also got $50! I think I might buy that new Lemony Snicket book: The Carniverous Carnival. Sounds delightful. I got the 8th one for Christmas, and I've finished it already. It's pretty awsome. It includes Violet Baudelaire's head almost being chopped off. I'm talking to Ashley again. I watched Hit List last week, and they're doing this countdown thing where last week they play hits #20-11 and this friday they'll be playing hits #10-1, and so I made a list of last weeks songs so that I wouldn't forget it, and so then on friday when they play the rest of the songs I can write them down and then enter the contest. Wow, that took a lot of explaining. So anyway, there's this new band called No Secrets, and it has like 5 girls in it: Jade, 16, Jessica, 15, Angel, 13, and umm....I can't remember the rest. Oh well. It's pretty cool. Even though 'Kids in America' isn't really their song. So Teresa's moving to Vancouver on Saturday to go to Langara College....I'm really going to miss her...hmmm. Ashley says that she might come over to Victoria for a few days and we can go to my school and shopping and biking and cool stuff like that. So it's only 19 days till Alistair comes back. I wonder if Ben T is really going to try to push him down the slopes? I don't think so. I think I will have some cake now.

0 comments: