THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Okay so now I'm watching American Idol and talking to Michael Lily(Mr.Lily's son) and Brian, and they're both being so dumb. And now this person named Kyla is in the conversation and I have no idea who she is but whatever. So I called Alistair but he wasn't home so I talked to his brother(Ben) for like half and hour because his brother is so much easier to talk to because he actually says stuff and so I was asking him if there were such things as Australian tree spirits because I had a dream about one and so I told him and he was saying stuff about Aboriginal Australians and stuff like that. And then he was like totally laughing hysterically because Alistair's other brother Cameron was like running around hitting people with a stick. Bah! And so he said that I could call Alistair tomorrow at like 4:30 because he would like totally be home. And so I'll just like totally have to think of things to say before hand because if I don't then when I run out of things to say I'll probably say something really stupid like, "Oh, guess what? I like Duncan." So I got two more people's phone numbers today: Shaina Kelly, whose in my class, and Laura, whose in grade 8. And I've phoned both of them already. And so Alistair goes back to Australia soon. No, I don't mean that. I mean he goes to Alberta soon to go to Lake Louise. Duh. And he said that this time he'll give me the phone number so I can call him there. But I seriously need like some sort of reminder of him. Maybe I'll ask him for a picture. Or maybe I'll just get him to leave a message on our machine. Eh, both would probably do. Okay, so I'm gonna go make some toast now, and I probably won't get back till Breaker High is on, so, like, bye. ALISTAIR YOUNG IS THE BEST!!!!!!

0 comments: