THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 09, 2003

Okay, it's like 8:12am here and I don't know what I'm doing on the computer, aside from trying to think of a way to get Tyler back(he just broke up with me). Maybe I'll call him tonight. He seriously thought it was FUNNY that I was crying. I mean, come on. I'd rather go out with Clay Aiken. Speaking of Clay, check this out: quizdef
ALL ABOARD THE CLAYTRAIN, CLAYMATE!
You are the kind of fan that Clay is proud to have!
you vote for Clay every Clayday, and you watch
his performances over and over again!
Congratulations, you are an official Claymate! :)


Are you obsessed with Clay Aiken?
brought to you by Quizilla It works on my neopet shop. Josh got kicked out on Wednesday. Now he has to go back to the Marine Corps. Okay, seeing as how it's like 8:17am now, I should seriously get ready for school. It's 12:40am in Adelaide.

0 comments: