THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Okay, so I remember the time when I asked Alistair for his phone number. It was on November 27th, and I remember the date because it was the night of our band concert in Sydney. It was after gymnastics, and I went to go talk to him, and I asked him, "Are you nervous about the concert tonight?", and he goes, "No", so then I said, "How would you say that in Australia?" and he's like, "Are you nervous about the concert tonight", so I was like, "Okay..." and I said, "Can I have your phone number?" and he just looked at me for a second, and he said yes, and then he said something really fast that I couldn't understand but it was something to do with me coming over to talk to him each week. So then he asked me where I lived, and I said, "Pepin", so he goes, "That means absolutely nothing to me", and it wouldn't, because he had only just moved here so he didn't know anything about the streets and everything. Ben told me just before they left that Alistair was really happy that I had asked him and that when he got home he was totally freaking out because he had given me his phone number, and that he thought I was like his girlfriend or something. I wonder what he thinks now? Probably nothing.

And I also remember when I asked Alistairs mom, "Say if Alistair wanted to be something when he grew up, and you wanted him to be something else, and he wound up doing what he wanted, would you be happy that he had achieved his goal, or disappointed that he didn't do what you wanted?" and she said, "Well, I would want him to do whatever he wanted with his life, providing it was, you know, non-criminal." Heehee, that would be funny. Alistair the bank-robber. Well, it's not really FUNNY, but it is. If that makes any sense, which it probably doesn't, but whatever. Go Ben Mulroney!!!

0 comments: