THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Okay, so now I'm listening to Cosima De Vito, "What's love got to do with it". She's my favorite on Australian Idol, which I'm totally into. I watch the videos on the site and download the songs on Kazaa. Millsie(Rob) got voted off last week, and it was really sad to see him go. And before that it was Levi, who was my other favorite, and before that was Kelly, who was my 3rd fave. Now Cosima is my only favorite left. In Drama I'm doing Grace Hopper for my famous person skit thing, she was a US Navy Scientist in a field dominated by men or something like that, and today in drama after I had set up my stage which we had to do today, me and Andrew, who is Jordan's best friend, were talking for like 20 minutes about video games because he never knew I liked them. Now I'm listening to Kelly Cavuoto, "Tomorrow(or Fat Boy)". Anyway, Andrew was telling me all the good shooting games to get and stuff, and Jordan was just acting mad even though he said he wanted me and Andrew to get along, and we were, but now he's probably jealous. Ugh, there's just no winning with that guy. I would phone him except our phone lines are disconnected so I can't. I sent him a letter last week so he should've got it by now, and I sent him an email yesterday telling him not to phone me. He was at least talking to me today, which is a raise.

Now I'm listening to Levi Kereama, "Every little step". He raps about Bobby Brown halfway through the song, which is cool. He got voted off the next night though, which is so not cool. Oh yeah, here he goes. "Everybody wants to know what's goin' down, something something Bobby Brown..." OH YEAH!! GO LEVI!! I wonder if Alistair watches it? He probably does even though he doesn't like stuff like that. He probably likes Shannon and Paulini, who I hate. He probably likes Guy too, who is okay. And maybe Cosima, who rocks. And maybe Levi and Kelly, who rock too.

Now I'm listening to Clay Aiken, "Measure of a man". His CD came out last week the day after Ryan Malcom's 25th birthday. Clay's is beating Ruben's!! Oh wait, Ruben's hasn't come out yet HAHAHAH!!! I got my Clarinet back today, after playing Alistair's trombone and the school trombone for 2 months almost. Alistair's trombone is Benny, the school one is Billy, my clarinet is Cosima, my locker's name is Gary, my lock's name is Richie, my desk in Mr.Cafley's room is named Millsie, and my desk in Mr.Melnyk's room is Mikey, after Mikey Bustos from Canadian Idol. And according to Alistair Hayward, who's in my class and who's locker is 2 away from mine, my name is Jenny Gear. Yeah, I know I'm weird, but hey, I'm JENNY GEAR!!! I have to find something to name Clay....ummm.....my backpack can be Clay, yeah!! And my locker SHELF can be, uh...BILLY!! No wait, I can't name my locker shelf, never mind...now I'm listening to Delta Goodrem, "Predictable". She still has cancer, and now she's lost all her hair because of chemotherapy but she's got a wig that looks like Celine Dion's hair so that's okay. She went to the Aria awards a few days ago in Australia, and won every award except top album. She didn't feel like getting up for the 4th award, I don't know why, I think she was too weak. She had some sort of problem with her dress, I don't know what. It's weird that she's only 18 and all this is happening to her already. But she'll be okay though, hopefully.

Okay, so Colin Holmes, that grade 7 guy I like is in hospital because he has a lung tumor or something so he's sick but they said he'll probably be okay it's just that the tumor thing is getting bigger right now, but he should be out by November, and if he's not there'll be a letter from the hospital saying why. I'm talking to Sandy on MSN, who just said there was an earthquake on Neopets, which is bad, because last time that happened Maraqua got ruined and that was a cool underworld world. Sandy's sooo lucky for Drama. She's Amelia Earhart, and she gets to wear my leather jacket and my combat boots and use my Nelly Furtado CD for her music, and I don't even know what I'm going to use for MY music, probably some cheap army music thing, which is cheap. Jordan gets to be Picasso, who is like my favorite person ever aside from Clay and Jenny and Sandy, and better yet he gets to use Don McLean, "Vincent", which is actually about Van Gough, but it was the closest they could get, and I love that song because Clay did it, so Bugsy doesn't know how lucky he is, seriously.

Now I'm listening to Hootie and the Blow Fish, "I only want to be with you". It's a cool song, but seriously, I have to go now. I heard if on 98.5 The Ocean, which is the soft rock station that like only I listen to at my school out of all the kids they listen to Hot 103.1 which is some cheap rap pop station, and I hate Rap, except Eminem, which they hardly play, so I listen to 98.5. And remember, I'm Jenny Gear. And if you must call me by name, I'm now REBEKAH, or Bek, as in Rebekah LaVauney from Australian Idol, who got voted off with Kelly, which was cheap because I liked them both. Okay seriously, I'll shut up now. Ahoy!!

0 comments: