THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Okay, so the finale:

Jennifer Love Hewitt started it off on Ryan's show set, and LaLoser sang a bit of her song from the CD, and now Kim Caldwell is showing D's fan's back home. Commercials.

Back. Now Ryan's in Tasia's dressing room. Ha, she's putting makeup on him. Tasia. Now she's showing him her blue box. NO, not THAT blue box, ewww!! And now Clay is in Tasia's hometown fans!! Ooh, hey hottie! He's hot. There's lots of people there. He's hot. Tasia says Clay looks awesome, man. She said "Clay, you look awesome man! He does.

Nicole Richi and Christina Christian. My mom just said that Nicole looked like Carmen. I'm gonna kill her, Carmen's not a slut.

Oooh yay, Georgie!! He's singing a bit from his CD song "Me and Mrs. Jones". Ha, he bounced. Now Ryan is going to go into Rarndy's and Paulker's dressing room, but after the break.

Back. Randy's chillin. Paula's babbling nothingness. Back to Xtina Xtian. What the hell? It's Ray Romano. Now back to Jennifer Love Hewitt. Yay, Jazzy!! She's singing "Midnight train to Georgia" from the CD. She's so cool! There was this girl in my grade 4 class named Dieu who looks just like her.

Now in Simon's room. I'm not really listening. Ha, he has so many black suits. Now back to Jennifer. Sharon Osbourn likes...I didn't hear. What the hell? The red room is full of gospel singers, dude. Now we're out into the AI set. Holy crap, so many people. Adverts. Gotta check email that Sarah sent me because she's sitting right beside me and and bitching at me to look at it.

Back. Tamyra Loser, singing the American National Anthem. Clay does it better, and so does D. Well, D sings it all the time at like games and stuff. Tamyra can't hold a note, but she's okay. Whoa crap, bad note.

Ryan's babbling. Yeah great, someone will win, WOW!! I don't want to see the loser judges, but whatever. Randy Smackson? Beh!! That's what Starah just said. Haha, Sarah just knocked her crutches against the door, sucker. Now she's threatening to hit me with them. Try it, bitch. Oh crap, she did. Bitch again. Hey, it's D and Tasia on the stage. Now she said she's gonna crap on Leah. Labelle? That's fine with me. She hates Tasia. Crap, now Kelly Clarsuck is on. What is she wearing under her suit thing? It's open and she's wearing a sparkly bra. What a slut. Hey, it's Ruben!! Oh look at him, he still can't sing without sweating so much that he almost passes out like I did at the parade the other day. Shut up. Now THIS is a weird group: Tasia, Di, Kelly, and Rube. Kelly Clarkson sucks.

Now Ry is moppping Rube's head. What the hell, he always does that. Hey, Johnny's parents are right behind D's mom, AGAIN!! Damn Calum, he's 6 timing me! With Diana, Jasmine, Jen, Sarah, Sandy, and MY MOM!! Calum, that is just wrong!! Never mind. Everybody keeps calling me a slut, it's so weird.

Back. Fantasia says a bit of her expected to be there. And Di says that she didn't, but we all got her there, so she thanks us. Now back to Clay in NC, talking to some black dude. He's hot. Now we're going over to Snellville with Kim C. They're talking to her choir teacher. Haha, D is like totally freaking out, it's so funny. The mayor or Snellville is there too, and the motto is "Where everybody's somebody in Snellville" I've known that for like, ever. You're dumb if you don't know that.

Now highlights of last night. Go D, that first performance was awesome! Go D again!! I love you Tasia, but NEVER sing Summertime again! Hey shut up Simon, the only reason that D messed up on that last song was because her mic blew and she couldn't hear herself. Break. This is taking freaking forever!!

Back. Ah crap, Yelly (that was mine) Barkson(that was Starha) is taking the stage singing some crappy song from her Cd. Okay that's it, we're going back to the singles site where we're looking for gay men who are looking for other gay men! Ah, lesbians!! Okay, top two music video singing "Shining Star". I like that song. Commercials. You want a drink, Sarah? Yes please. Okay, I'll be right back. Sarah's like "Damn, why did I say please?"

Back, yo. Oh my god!! The top 12!! George!! Johnny! JPL!! Mattie!! Ha, Matt's wearing a yellow shirt. Now all the girls! Camile!! Leah!! Ugh. Amy! She looks so bad. Jazzy! This is the top 6 medley, except with more people. Jazzy is singing the same part she did before. Hi Jenny! What hell? The judges are all laughing at them and some dude is grooving in the audience. JPL's being a retard. Is it just me or does Camile have black hair now? JOHNNY!! He's singing solo he's so good!! Yeah, Camile has black hair, it looks good. Oh hey, they're singing D's Elton John song. What the hell? Diana and JPL are singing together. And now D and Matt and JPL are all singing together. Ha, Camile's fainting on th floor in the background from meeting Elton, I remember that, it was so funny. Jenny is singing now!! Singing Barry Manilow. I missed her so much!! Go to hell Latoya, what kind of crap are you wearing? Hey, it's Barry, go him!! Sarah calls him Old Clay Aiken Guy. But he's so cute!! And now it's Tasia. Hey, the 3 divas are singing together and pulling off the medley. Ha, Ryan said "Matt Rogers is having a fun time with JPL on the stage". Now they're showing some clip where this girl thought that the piano guy was Barry, and Barry swore so they beeped it out. How bad. I heart orlando Bloom, he is sexy!!! That was Sarah. She says she saw Guy. I don't believe her. Now she's getting pissed. Huh, I just rewound the tape and she's right. Well look, there were two afros sitting one in front, one in back, and I thought she meant the girl. Whoops. Ah, gay prom guy on TV!! Never mind.

Albert Einstein just winked at me. I'm scared. Yay, Ruben's singing "What if" one of his rap songs from his CD that I own that I got for Christmas. Okay, he's wearing a nice suit for the occasion, but he has a gangsta cap on to hide his sweat, that doesn't go well, and plus it doesn't hide it. I just said to Sarah "If you touch Guy I'm gonna jack you up". And she goes "Guy's not my type, and you're like 'You don't have a type'", so I go "Type B" and then she realizes that Rube has B written on his cap!! Ooh, Sarah and Ruben!! And then she says that her type is C, so I go "Calum, Callan, Callum, Clayton, Clay, Chad Michael Murrary, Chad Fitz". Ha, sucker. I'm type J, Jordan Deveaux BAYBEE!!! I hate Avril Lavigne, so much.

Back. Ryan is with D, she's gonna sing "I believe". I hate these idiot gospel freaks. Go D!! Now Fantasia - same song. Pretty cheap! Commercials.

Back. Now D and F are singing together "I knew you were waiting". Ha, Diana goes "Come on, everybody!" This is probably the last time I'm gonna hear her say that, I love it it's so cool. They're cool. Now we're going to the judges for last minute comments. Disfunctional family, eh Paula? I'm sure that's what you grew up with. Now the comments from last night. Fantasia, you sang and judges talked. Diana, you sang and judges talked. The winner is...

Fantasia Bursucko. I heart Diana Degarmo. Damn show. I'm so crying. So we're coming back next January, but I'll be here next week to recap Canadian Idol auditions.

0 comments: