THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Results show:

Shows all the contestants, opening theme plays. I hope I don't run out of tape, I'm pretty short on space. Group song "Oo wah diddy diddy". Or something. And other stuff. The guys are freaks! Now all the girls. Elena looks retarded. Manoah looks awesome, so does Theresa. Oooh, Elena likes Shane! Manoah and Jacob and Kalan. Rawr, Kalan. What a freak he is, he's acting so hot! Josh is in the crowd. Jacob. And the girls. Josh and Jason and Kaleb are running back from the crowd. What a freak Shane is. Josh likes Theresa. Lol Kaleb. Jason and Kalan and Kaleb. Now Jason and Shane and Theresa and Jacob and Josh. Now Jacob and Manoah and Kalan. Now all of them. Fireworks flying from all directions! It's done.

Judges intro. Sass looks the same as last night. So does Jake. Beh look at Farley's shirt! Recap of last night. Flash of all contestants. Jacob. Theresa. Lol Jason. KALEB! He didn't improve his look, Ben, it sucks. Elena. Go Sass, she insulted her! Josh. Manny! Rawr, Kalan! Beh, Shane. Cheap! Now another flash of all of them. Results...after the break.

Commercials. Someone called Jacob gay on MSN today, and they ARE gay themselves, so I got mad and told them that just because they were sick of being the only gay person around didn't mean that they could call other people gay who weren't.

Back. MIKEY BUSTOS!! Is in the audience. Lol Jon is coming out. He's dressed like a tennis player. The idols went to a tennis tournament. They sing the anthem. Calm down, Manoah. Now they're all throwing balls. Now they all get a special VIP view of the game from the presidents box. Now Jon is playing against the #1 players or something. Jon stole a ball so now a player is coming after them all so they run away. Results now.

Jason Greeley...I like his shirt...he's safe YES!! Kaleb...looks freakish and...is in the bottom 3 oh crap what do I do. Jacob...looks incredibly hot and...is safe!! His hair looks awesome. Kalan...his clothes don't match but whatever he still looks hot and...is safe YES!!! Josh Seller...his hair is re-curled he looks so much better...is safe YES!!! Josh, calm down, jeez. Shane...who also looks incredibly hot...his shirt is really nice...he's in the bottom 3. Elena...who still looks retarded but must be safe...and is. Manny and Theresa are left. And we find out who's safe...after the break.

A Bratz movie? How stupid those things are retarded! I can't believe Kaleb is in the bottom 3, he better be safe. I don't want either Theresa or Manny to be down there. Me and my mom both think it's gonna be Manoah. My laugh is so freakish because I'm sick. Whatever. My throat hurts again, I think because I'm nervous but I'm trying to forget Kaleb's down there even though I know it's true so I can't.

Back. Overview of both of them...Theresa looks so nice...her and Manny are holding hands. Now they're laughing really hard, and I don't know what at. I think at what the judges said last night. Lol, Manoah. The last person in the bottom 3 is...Manoah, I knew it. Now we see what the judges think. Jake says not enough votes is the reason why they are there. Farley says that Canada made a mistake. I don't know what Sass said. Zack says a whole lot of nothing, as usual.

The first person back is...KALEB!!! Yes! Now Manny and Shane are the bottom 2. The 2nd person to be eliminated is....going to have to wait till after the break.

Please be Shane, please be Shane, please be Shane! I like him and all, but Manny was better last night. They both got in in group 4.

Back. The person eliminated is...Manoah. So much for the Mannies. Oh crap, she's crying. A look back at Manny's journey. It's showing a clip of her crying in the top 100 while she's crying right now. Manoah says never give up no matter what critics say, because sometimes they're wrong and she think she still has to prove that. Now she's singing us out with "Sweet Dreams". Now they're all hugging Manoah. Oh good, I didn't run out of tape. Now Shane can't be in the finale, because every idol season, the two final contestants always got through in the same group for the top 32. Which means that Josh was with Brandy, and she's gone, so he's out of the finale, and the same with Shane and Manny. Next time is Rock and Roll, I'll be back next week.

 

0 comments: