THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Australian Idol Top 3 Show: 70's night:

Courtney Murphy - "Somebody to love" by Queen. He was amazing, especially the last high note. HE GOT A TOUCHDOWN!! I was so happy I almost cried.

Casey Donovan - "You're so vain". It was way too overexaggerated, she looked so ulgy! But it was funny at the end when Andrew asked her who it was about she was like "Honestly Andrew...you." and then so he's like "So it's over?" and she like pretended to turn away and cry and was like "Yup!" Ugh, she got a touchdown too.

Anthony Callea - "Hold the line" by Toto. It was good. He's so short! Lol he's like 5'1. I always noticed but this week it seemed even more noticable. The judges thought it was okay.

Courtney Murphy - "My love" by Paul McCartney. He was really good, but the song was a little cheap. The chorus was like "bahbahbahbah" seriously, it wasn't even words. The judges liked it too.

Casey Donovan - "Misty Blue." She was really amazing in this, but of course the judges didn't like it. She was better than R&B night, and that's saying a lot. That is such a good song.

Anthony Callea - "Bridge over troubled water" by Simon & Garfunkle. He was so cheap. Like I thought maybe it would be as good as Clay's, but it was really boring. He got a touchdown for it though. They all got touchdowns! Stupid Mark. Lol Marcia held up a sign that said "Shut up Mark" it was hillarious, and I hate Marcia.

Results:

First in the finale....

Casehead.

Second in the finale...

Yup, you guessed it. Crystal.

I should have known, but for some reason I thought that Courtney had a chance of getting to the final two, but now I remember that Australia's stupid. They vote out the best people (RICKI-LEE).

Okay, so this is the final two: The girl who's stayed exactly the same from the beginning, doesn't listen to criticism, totally forgot the words and got Ricki-Lee kicked out, and doesn't even care enough about winning the competition that she would ever *gasp* CHANGE something about herself!! Like OH my GOD, what a thing to ask!

And then the guy who's always known that he's going to win so he knows he doesn't NEED to change anything about himself to win.

But the man who has the biggest music appreciation and knowledge out of all of them? The man who listened to criticism and tried to do everything he could to be better so he could have more of a chance of winning because it actually MATTERED to him? No, he doesn't deserve to win. I already posted this on IDF.

Apparently when it was down to Anthony and Courtney, Court looked really sad because obviously he knew.

I'm not recapping next week, I'm not. I'm not even going to watch it, I don't care. I actually hope Casey wins, I really do, because then Australia will have a crappy Idol who's career goes nowhere and maybe then they'll know what a mistake they made. Coming in third is good though, Cosima has her own recording company and has a best-selling album. Neither of these two could follow up to Guy, though, nobody could.

13 minute recap, sweet.

Check out my new Wouter site at www.xanga.com/Merrill1345. It rocks. I love Wouter. EEK!

0 comments: