THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Casey won. I accidentally went on MSN today at Sarah's house and my Australian news box popped up so I was like oh crap. But I'm happy. I didn't think she would. I'm still going to watch the finale, though.

I'm just listening to Evanescence and working on my medieval triangle. It's where you write abracadabra so one letter disappears with each succeeding line till there is nothing left, and the misfortune around you will disappear just like the word. To make misfortune go away forever you have to throw it in a river, but as a believer in Buddism I think that part of life is suffering, so people shouldn't try to rid themselves completely of it, so I'm just trying to keep it away from me most of the time.


Oh thank god blogger doesn't let you close your page without asking you if you really want to or not. My computer was just messing up so I went to close kazaa and accidentally clicked on this but it asked me if I realy wanted to so I clicked no and I was like oh thank god blogger doesn't let you close your page without asking you if you really want to or not.

My computer is really really screwing up so I think I should just post this and ahahahahaha Born is gone.

0 comments: