THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 15, 2004

Updated Wouter site with song choice for this week and info about the main site videos. Updated yesterday with the results. www.xanga.com/Merrill1345

15 days. I'm listening to Wouter "Je Hoeft Niet Naar Huis Vannacht". Very loudly, too. Now Laura Ramaekers. She did awesome this week.

I was so bored in French class today because the class was playing some cheap game that I wasn't playing because it's cheap so this is what I wrote in my planner:

I love Courtney Murphy. Wouter de Clerck is hot. C'est un bunny day! Lalala bunny day. Go Casey Donovan. Ahaha Crystal. Shut it. Guy Sebastian eek. Mon nouveau guitare acoustique est Chanel Cole. Eek Johnny. Kalan est chaude. Stupid Usher. Diana D rocks. Randomness, much!

At the AMA's last night Usher won like every single award I hate him so much! He won the award that JOSH GROBAN should have got "Best male artist". Stupidhead. Kobe Bryant was booed. John Mayer's mic was messed. Anna Nicole Smith was drunk, and some woman tried to marry Clay and he was like get away freak.

That's all I have to say for today.


0 comments: