THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Updated Wouter site with songs and relationship news about Wouter and another Idol contestant. And other awesome stuff.

Claremont Idol is tomorrow and I'm singing "Imaginary" by Evanescence. I only just got the karaoke yesterday, but I think I'll be okay. I still have a lot to do tonight: I have to wash my hair, then dry it, and then put in it curlers for tomorrow, and then put my karaoke on a CD. Oh, I forgot say, I dyed my hair black on the 6th and got an Evanescence shirt, so now I'm Amy Lee. I rock. I'm not like gothic or anything, but people think I am because I wear black a lot, but that's just because it's a nice colour and it's mostly what I have. I also wear pink sometimes too. And blue.

I'm wearing my blue lacy skirt thing with my tights, and Sarah's letting me wear her fur boots, which are awesome. I'm not sure what shirt I'm wearing. Probably my sparkly white one, because my Evanescence one doesn't go with the rest of the outfit, plus I'm wearing it right now.

Sarah made me a sign for the show tomorrow. It rocks. It has all these inside jokes on it that everyone will be like the h is this.

The bottom is supposed to say BM but she's gonna change that. It rocks. Lol, yeah like Reynolds. Sorry. I think Stephanie's going to put BAM Spice Weasel on it tomorrow. Sarah got me a mini-book about Meditating for Christmas, it rocks. I'm Buddhist now. OH MY GOD CLAY AIKEN 2005 CALENDAR SOOOOOO HOT EEEEK. He has that CFM look in every picture. You'd have to go to the DLI forum on IDF to know what that means.

But I'm gonna go now because RFR is on in 5 minutes and I still have other stuff to do, I'm so glad I don't have any other homework. I'm going through my MSN history with Sandy and I'm reading about Jonathan.

0 comments: