THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

AI4 Top 7 results: 70's:

Group song!! Beh calm down Connie and Federov!! Federov's shirt says "You gotta live like a rock star". Beh. I'm sure you do!!

Break.

Back.

Ford commercial! Beh this is like a rip-off of the muppet one but this one is like all retarded now Carrie throws her food at Connie. Beh.

Results: They're making two groups and one is the bottom 3 and the other is safe.

Vonzell, Carrie, and Connnie are in the first group. Anthony, Scott, and Anwar are in the second. Bo is left on the couch and Ryan tells him he's safe. Now he has to go join the group which he thinks is safe. That's exactly what they did to George Huff on the Top 7 Results of Barry Manilow on April 21st!! Sorry. And Bo goes and stands in the middle lol. George actually took a group (the one with Jen H, Latoya L, and Fantasia in it and they were the bottom 3, that was when Hudson left that was stupid).

The first group is safe. So the bottom 3 is Anthony, Scott, and Anwar.

Ryan tells Anthony and Scott to step forward and go around Anwar back to the couches, which means Anwar is out. YES!!! About time too.

A clip of his loser journey. God, you could tell right from his audition by what he was wearing and he was all Will Young with his shockedness!! And now he sings his loser song again. Except it's a really good song and would have sounded good if anyone else had sang it. Court-beb!!

"I remember, the 20 night of April, I left American Idol, everyone cheered and had a party..." sorry those aren't the words it's just a song I made up while he was singing it...it's my remake. Do you love it? I think you do. I'm weird. I'm also uberly tired because I was out like all day with Hannah and Gavin and Martha and Bubs up some mountain thing, so I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow's my casual wear day, yay! I've started wearing skirts all the time and I made Thursday my casual day. It's also ice cream run in PE, crap. I hate those I can't do anything. Um yeah bleep test whatever the h that is but he's apparently not in shape! What? I have no idea. I do not say that all the time, Alex, shut up!!

Fridge my computer's messing up please don't close this please don't close this please don't close this THANK YOU!! Um no I don't want to save this in favourites the h did that come from?

0 comments: