THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 19, 2005

AI4 Special: World's worst

Lol that guy Atm. Lol Hardi Idol!! Lol Kazakstan. Lol Ken. Lol he's like a snake I hate Kuba. Lol that guy's like retarded. Blink. Lol I love that guy. Lol replace. The h is he doing. Lol I love that antique guy. Lol Nigel. Lol the hell is that guy like 50. And Peter lol. Lol he's like Irish.

Break.

Back.

Lol the Mariah Carey girl. Jennifer Amero I remember her. Ken again. And that guy. Lol Jake!! Mark don't copy Simon's remark!! I hate these too. Lol he can't say her name right. Lol. Lol her family and Randall. Lol oops. Westlife. Lol he like cries and hucks something. That's not nice, people!! Lol Pete. That guy in Norway wearing a cloth. Jan Fredrik Karlsen. Lol the heck. Lol he looks like Alex h is he doing. Lol the Britney Spears guy. Lol that guy's cool I know him. Lol Paula's face. Lol singing sheep. The h. Lol that guy! Federov's more of a nerd than him.

Break.

Back.

Lol what's happening. That guy's retarded. Oh no not that guy!! He's messed up!! Protect yourself I love that guy!! Lol they all dance. Lol the flag guy I love him!! Yeah enough of that guy. I think I know that guy. Lol him. Not him again!! Lol what? Lol please pass out. The King. Lol that guy. And that guy. And him. Lol. Scandanavia the h!! Kazakstan like some dang lol. What was THAT? Oh my god that guy I love him!! Like some old guy. Lol Kuba he's messed up. I know that guy he's cool. Remember him lol!! And he like talked it.

Break.

Back.

Lol Gigi from Australia I remember her. Lol it takes like all year to finish. Lol Keith.

Break.

Back.

Lol I love that guy from Germany! Lol he's like a horn. What is THAT? Lol and that guy's face. And this guy is like gold and scary?! Lol psycho. Oh my god he's like a stalker. Lol you think everyone's terrible. Lol you look crap. Well they're liars. Lol he's not lying. Lol he should have been like "I know where you live!!". Hey I love this Holland kid!! There's no beeping in that song!! Oh my god he's like a rat!!

Back.

Ugh, when Kirk met Adam. Lol all the nerds in the world. The Derek is awesome. Lol the nerves suck in England. Lol the judge is like wheezing and crying. Um the guy has like one eyebrow. And he's still crying lol. OH MY GOD HE'S A RAT!!!! Lol and other nerds. Um this guy isn't the nerd of all nerds!!

End of show!!

0 comments: