THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

AI4 Top 5 Results: Ehlie's here oh no!!

Tar heels Bo! K then.

Recap of last night. Carrie! Lol Bo's the captain of the dawg pound. Vonzie! Stop bragging Scott.

"Bridge over trouble waters" with all of them. Sarah get up off the seat! K that's gross. Lol Bo.

Beh they're all giving flowers to Paula everyone says she's leaving I hope it's true!!

Break.

Back.

Ford Commercial beh Rudy that was messed up!

Anthony can have a seat on the couch. Vonzel staying where she is. Scottie has a seat on the couch too. Doesn't mean you're safe fatso!! That was uncalled for, Rebecca. Bo stays where he is too. Carrie stays too. They're the top 3. Anthony and Scott are bottom 2.

Break.

Scott makes me throw up in my mouth. xoxo Tina

Back.

NOnnoo not recording bad! Oh brain cells. Scott's singing "Everytime you go away". ooohh burn. Anthony is singing "Incomplete". I love BSB!!

Break.

Kevin is hot. Paul is hot. HAahah you'll never know. no they aren't. I'll know. OC yay!

Back

And the person going home is Scott!!!! yay!!! I'd like to thank all the Americans for not voting for him. DON'T TOUCH ANTHONY!!

Journey!

0 comments: