THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

CI3 Top 5 results:

Why the HELL does it start 2 minutes early? I missed a bit of the group performance!

Suzi should be really glad she's wearing a dress right now. That Aaron! What the hell kind of hanshake was that?

Casey and Suzi are totally copying each other with dresses over pants. Except Suzi has a dress over a shirt over pants.

I find it hard to watch Casey after all the retarded stuff I read about her earlier which I doubt is true because she's not that kind of person.

JASON IS THERE!! Ben is holding up his CD which I have and it rocks. I love you baby I miss you!!

Recap of last night's suckfest. Aaron will probably go because he was the best.

Break.

Back.

They went to the sick kids hospital. Lol Aaron's playing video games.

Results:

Casey. Melissa. Aaron. Suzi. Rex.

Break.

Um Ashley Simpson can't be in a movie. She can't even sing.

Back.

Rex is safe. I don't WANT to see frickin' Rex Goudie again!

Suzi is the first member of tonight's bottom 2.

Aaron's safe yay!!

Melissa's safe. Lol Ben messed around with her and said I'm sorry but you'll have to endure this next week because you're safe and she was just like what I don't get it and then she realize and was like stupid Ben.

So Suzi and Casey are the bottom 2.

Break.

Back.

Casey's out. It's about flipping time! Seriously, I liked her, but when she started getting everyone kicked out because of her town of Wackawacka or whatever, it was annoying.

Casey's journey. She WAS the best singer at her audition and I have no idea what happened, it just went totally downhill from there.

Um I think she's losing it.

Casey sings us out.

Elvis next week.

0 comments: