THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I posted all this stuff yesterday about what I got for Christmas and stuff and now it's gone! Bleh. K I'll just do this:

My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
Jamie Cullum
Ev Live DVD/CD
Porcelain Doll
Rocky the bear
Red/Purple Fishnet Armwarmers
Fall Issue of Gothic Beauty Magazine
Harry Potter and the POA
Fluffy green pen
A door pillow monkey thing that says come in or stay out
A new discman

Lol me and Silvana are talking on the phone and on MSN lol.

Silvana what did you do. Whoa.

Oh god that looks like Ryan lol.

OH GOD IT'S MOVING!!! It really is omg I'm scared. Like the part of the ponytail is moving. There's like a ghost in the computer.

Sarah and Stephanie are over.

Danm I lost the post but I GOT IT BACK SWEET!!

Lol chrappy MSN.

0 comments: