THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

AI5 Auditions: Round 5: LAS VEGAS BABY!!

Lol Simon jackpots.

Lol! Ohhhh I get it what a freak. Lol. Lol they're so mean to him. Omg I could die. Lol they are so mean to him!!! Noooooooooooo dun cry Jamaica man.

What is this like Bobby May's sister. That'd be so funny if she got through. Lol he's so mean. Yeah that'd be good. Pfft Ryan you're mean.

My name's Mecca. I'm 12 years old. Sorry. No way you're 18. Through.

Break. Apparently the judges are retarded after the break lol.

Back.

OMG IT'S THE DRAGON GUY!!! Ryan Hart!! I love this guy so much!!! Lol "I'm bored with YOU!" what a burn Simon. Lol Randy!! Omg I could die.

K some like prison worker. Don't laugh ever again. Or sing this song. Heather Ward. I see. Through.

Break.

Back.

Oh like some gondola worker. Stop talking you're in Vegas not Italy. Yeah. Or you could not. Or maybe you could. K you gotta let this dude in. K you're lame Simon just cuz he does some boat thing. Hey that's mean!!! You guys suck. Noooooooooo peppy!

Ahhhh that guy's scary. Lol you're mean Simon. Lol. I agree dude, I agree.

Um. Ew. No thanks Anthony. K is your gf blind. Why do you have 75 animals. What I hope to take away from this American Idol experience is...some Slim Fast? No sorry, carry on. Bye ugly. Lol Simon "Just as well we couldn't afford the food bill."

Um no dang twins.

Break.

Back.

Yeah I'm gonna break your Ipod. Don't laugh. Do you have to TALK at the same time. Bye dang. Like oh my god.

K you're boring. Lol people stop ruining BSB. Lol they like all sing.

Lol CSI. This is great. K get OUT of here.

Break. Guh I'm tired.

Back.

I'm becoming an American. Sorry. Your name is what now. Lol do you have any batteries. Omg this like Russian lol. That's great bye. Don't be so obsessed with eyes lol. Paulo looked at you?

Lol I'm blind/black and sassy. Lol Simon's muttering shut up.

Lol like montage of I Will Survive. Lol that one guy! Was that a guy. And that one. Lol I love that one guy. Lol again!! Lol he has a kid. Lol. Lol Simon's like so excited.

Break. Like some old guy.

Back.

What was that like Jack Osbourne. Hey it's Colin. Billy Instone!!

Don't sing that Taylor Hicks. The old guy is in.

Tomorrow Austin, Texas!! I just spelled it with an i god.

So tired.

0 comments: