THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Top 24 Guys: Eekina the 4 eekina guys!

Recap of last night's suckfest.

David!!! Chris!! William!! ACE OGMGOMGOGM!! And that dad.

Judges.

Whoa like a half scream.

A journey. Wow so much screaming I almost died.

NO ONE wants to squish Kevin. GOD.

Break.

Back.

Patrick Hall - "Come to my window". Oh no you didn't. Oh those judges said stuff danm I wasn't listening. Oh just to Randy. Paula was like we need you stay. N Simon was like sucky song n bad for you so get out of here you lil' man. Contro-VERSY! Sorry. I just really felt the need to do that. 1-866-IDOLS-01

David Radford EEEEEEE!! I love you: "Crazy little thing called love." Please be better than Fantasia. He's trying to Elvis what is this. Lol and he's all does that look at the girls. Dun make them like you. K you so love one of them. Ooooh your mom loves you. What was that like move. Who are you always doing that thing at!! OOOOH IT'S PARIS I KNEW IT!!! OMG DAVID AND PARIS SITTING IN A TREE, S-I-N-G-I-N-G, FIRST COMES AUDITIONS, THEN COMES HOLLYWOOD, THEN THEY'RE IN THE FINAL 2 TOGETHER. God that sucked. Randy hated it. Paula loves it. N Simon says kind of a joke but audience will like it. 1-866-IDOLS-02.

Break. Bucky is next.

Back.

Lil' Bo Constantine - "Simple man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Do you eat straw I bet you do you lil' cowboy. K I thought you were like a Bo but apparently you are a Kurt or like one of those country rock dudes...ooh like Kid Rock! Who never were too interesting. The judges were okay about it. 1-866-IDOLS-03.

Break. Williamina nextina why would you put a break on god.

Back.

WILL MAKAR OMGOMGOMG I LOVE YOU: "I want you back" by the Jackson 5. K learn how to sing and stop making those faces. Your face will freeze. Randy said something. Paula said all the girls love him n his face is like yeah I know. N Simon is mean. N all the girls boo. Hey you girls shut up he's mine. 1-866-IDOLS-04.

Lol where there's a Will there's a Sway that was great Ryan.

Sway Penala - "On bended knee" by Boyz 2 Men. K it's kind of bad. K that hurt my eyes lil' sway. RAndy said something. Paula said it was good. 1-866-IDOLS-05

Break.

Back.

Chris Daughtry ogmgomg I love you: "Wanted dead or alive" by Bon Jovi. Everyone loves Chris. 1-866-IDOLS-06 god there's no 9 why can't I get that.

Kevin Covais god you're such a little one - "One Last Cry" by Brian McKnight. Ahahah those faces he makes. N if he was actually meaning this everyone would cry cuz they'd be like NOOOOOOOOOOO KEVIN IS SAD. N Randy was like dude that was the bomb n Kevin was like yup I know. K Kevin I don't think Paula meant in that way he's like oh yeah. N Simon was mean. Dun be mean to my lil' one even though I hate him. K you messed it up by pausing. N all the girls pinch his cheeks. He's like you'd go up to him n be like SKISH MUCKWAT n he'd be like what are you doing n I'd be like what am I NOT doing yeah no. 1-866-IDOLS-07.

Break.

Back.

Gedeon McKinney god he's like telling a story. "Shout". K this song is dumb. And so are you. N Simon was like I hate your smile. Yeah well he is pretty ugly. 1-866-IDOLS-08.

Elliot Yamin - I have no idea what he even sang. But he's like a monkey. N Simon was like you're the best guy ever. Um yeah no. 1-866-IDOLS-09.

Break.

Back.

Bobby Bennett - "Copa Cobana" god what is this like bar song. Get out of here you're retarded. N they even all say. Lol Paula that was great Old McDonald had a frickin' farm I could die. 1-866-IDOLS-10.

Break. Ace next omgina.

Back.

Ace Young - "Father Figure" by George Michael. Rawr. K that guitarist is like the scariest. N Ace is all omg I'm Ace. N everyone dies. And Randy laughs. N Ace is like why is the dawg laughing at me. Lol that was great. Randy says he's hot and can sing omgina how could this be on such a crappy show like this. Well not those exact words but still. N Paula is like rawr even guys will love you. N Simon is all like Elliot was better but still great no Elliot is a not best monkey. 1-866-IDOLS-11.

Break. God the dad next.

Back.

Taylor Hicks god this dad - "Levon" by Elton John um don't do this Billy Klippert owned song man. N I can even predict your dad movements as you do them you're such a dad but everyone loves you. 1-866-IDOLS-DAD. Sorry. 12.

0 comments: