THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Wow I am not dressed and it is 4:39pm. I am such a lazy. My head hurts. I need an asprin. But they're so far away. Which should I do first. I know if I get dressed then I can get my water bottle which I can then take to the bathroom n use to wash down the asprin. Brilliant.

Back. I also need to wash my hair. Well pfft not now since I just used up all my energy getting dressed. Once again, such a lazy.

I should really download that song that I heard the other day and found out what it was. It's like "We Belong" by Pat Benetar what a great song. N that Rod Stewart one like Soul on Soul or something. But it would take like an hour. So later.

Oh now she comes signing back on. Pfft.

Whoa that is the sweetest background ever it's like a clock that tells the time. Shut up.

I doubt they'd have it in winamp library. They'd be like what's a Pat Benetar. Yup knew it it's totally not there. Or the Rod Stewart one although they do have some of his.

Shakira will have to do for now.

Before it was on the radio it was on AOL music first listen.

Wow.

K I don't believe that's looking at it. Oh there. Yeah that's better.

Lol it was like jaahahahaha I was like what is jaha. I can't believe you dun remember.

Ow one part of my foot hurts.

Don't bother be on time. Sorry.

Really when. Exam week I think. How would I even know. Well fine I'll find out.

Oh I hate going into the stupid archives they're like in a whole folder. N there's like 6.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO whoa I almost lost it thank god for that do you really want to leave this page thing. I'll be back.

0 comments: