THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

AI5 Top 2: Performance Finale

Wow Kodak BM.

Wow I'm actually kinda sad cuz this is the first year that I don't really give a crap and am not like OMGOMGOMGOMG for someone in the top 2. Like I can do that for Taylor but it's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally forced.

Lol that was great he owns a jacket.

Oh that's crappy a journey thingy wow not bad day for once. I remember that. And that!! SOUL PATROL. Wow McPheever whatever. Got the McPheever take Taylornol BURN! TAYLOR!!!

Break.

Back.

Chris!!

Wow the McB family lame god you mean bitch.

Oh you stupid lamo.

Katherine "Black horse and the cherry tree". Sweetie KT doesn't want you singing her song she doesn't like you. Oh I bet it's about you like those rumours ahahaha *whistle*. N judges say somet some stuff wow i'm really not paying attention I can't even type slutttttttttttttttttttttttt sorry.

Taylor - "Living for the city". SOUL PATROL. Don't ever wear that thanks. Lol it's like alalala. Please grab his foot. Um no not really RAndy.What. I hated YOU loser.

Break.

Loser McFake - "Somewhere over the rainbow". Yeah learn to sing. Ummmmmmm k then. Ryan you are not funny.

Breka.

Dad Hicks - "Levon". And he doe some stuff woa calm down. When do YOU make sense GOD. And they all say some stuff wow random peeps hey you are not random. Aww bucky.

Break.

Back.

McB's single - "My Destiny." god it's like all about. Dun be so fake you are not that happy. N judges say some stuff. Don't EVER call her that god stupid notepad I can't even read that god.

Break.

Back.

Dad Hicks ahaha Brad Hicks what was like like anananana.

Whatever he's singing GOD MR.PLANT STOP SIGNIGN ON MSN JUST BE ON OR DON'T.

Do I make you proud or something.

OMG EELLLIOTT EEK OMG I LOVE YOU!!! Wow that like broke everything lol.

Judges love Soul Patrol. Yes you do Taylor. Yes you do TAylor.

Recap god vote soul patrol

can y oyu pleae stop freezing god.

k this is done SOUL PATROL

be

no no wait daniel powter is there



omg david r n chris lol that god i hate you whoever you are OMG CRAZY DAVE that person. Kellie I love you and Kevin ewwwwww. OMG ELLIOTT!! omg kev!! BUcky awww RAWR ACE!!! kellioe ewwww Chris OMG ELLIOTT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

0 comments: