THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CI4 Top 8: Results

Ahhh I got home late from walking Jonny home n hanging out forever. Aw crap I missed Cyndi.

YES Rob is safe!! Dude I thought you were gonna say going home you little b.

Bottom 3 is Eva, Brandon n Chad. Whoa Chad get outta there dude.

Judges have their say.

I really have to go to the bathroom.

First one back is...plesae be Chad...ooooh it's Eva. Oh my god.

Ummmmm nerve-wracking much? Normally I dun care as long as Rob is safe but I hate Brandon, so.

Break.

Back.

Ahhhh crap crap crap...CHAD IS SAFE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH STUPID LOSER. I hate you. Finally you are gone. I always hated you. Sorry man. Especially then. You look like a woman.

Next week is Classic Rock week. Sweet Tyler n Rob will kick.

Brandon sings out. Kk.

I don't remember you singing this! Oh wait I do. Lol they all sing with him lol Rob is so into it like he's singing.

And.....they hug. Ooooh a little longer with Eva. Dun touch Rob man. Someone likes Ashley.

YES INSTANT BM IS NEXT!!

0 comments: