THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Jonathan is coming over tomorrow!!!

And I'm singing the lala songs of Gilmore Girls.

<3<3 Sam Phillips.

N I gotta wrap Jonny's prez.

I don't know how to say goodbye to you. I'm not good at things that I don't want to do. Should I pretend I don't care, you don't feel what I feel is there. I don't know how to say goodbye to you.

What a great song that is.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm the man who murdered love YEAH what do you say to that.

And I draw a line, to your heart today, to your heart from mine, one line to keep us sane.

There I wrapped it. You can totally tell what it is lol. It's a D&D calendar it is hot I paid $8.99 for it thank you thank you.

Wow that's nice to know. I should go to bed soon. But sometimes I stay up late.

These chips make me thirsty. I need to get Cott Up. There I got some. But I just ate a billion more chips so I ruined it damn.

Hello. I'm Michael Buble. Accent on the e.

I REALLY need to ada this is disrupting my sleep pattern.

kk bye guys love <3

0 comments: