THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 25, 2007

CI5 Top 22 Guyys:

Awwwww Jaydee Bixby I'm like in love.

Holy crap I want to date him. And I'm pretty sure the whole world does now that he's on CI even though everyone probably ignored him b4 lol. Judges dun like except Zak says he's pretty.

Clifton and Derek next.

Back.

Derek.

Hi my name is Clifton Murray. THey don't like you.

HI my name is Derek Hoffman. Man this is bad. Talk about high school talent competition. Judges agree it suckeddd.

Justin and Dwight are up next whoever they are.

Hi my name is Justin. I am slightly lame I am a suit.

Dwight. I love this songe.

Oooooh Greg. Sings Maroon 5. And judges love.

What his name is Stevne Tyler. Cape Breton woooo! What is this song it's all like brown sugar. What is with all these homos on nexopia.

God this Andrew idiot he's gonna eat me.

Who is this person????

Ryan Malone. Brian Melo.

He is singing this REM song.

This DANG.

0 comments: