THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 21, 2007

This is my beautiful new blog. I made it all beautiful last night. Yes I did. Is it not beautiful. Yes it is. I should really buy this CD, it is amazing. I need to get the sitemeter tracker back on the page. K this thing is being gay and not adding.

HP7 in like 2 hoursssssssssssssssss. Wow I'm excited.

Wow that is a very hot pic of Kelly Clarkson. If only I knew how to add pics onto this thing. Oh awesome, check that out. It's like, right there. Isn't that so very hot. Oh sweet. I should use that as the main pic. I think I will do that now. There. See how beautiful it is indeed.

I am having an uplifting convo with a certain person. These pajamas are silky. Wow.

OMG 10 DAYS TILL JONATHAN MONSEN GETS HIS BUTT OUT TO CANADA.

I LOVE THIS SONG IT'S ALL LIKE I'M BLUE DA BA DEE DA BA DAI. Yeah I'm done.

I should wake that person up. 2000 ans sur la terre.

Wow. That's cheerful.

K time to get uppppp. K I'm cold. I needa sweater.

Omg HP7 in like an hour I'm gonna have heart attack. I really have no idea what is going to happen. I seriously don't. Oh no my fingers broke.

Yeah I need to get ready. My throat hurts. That sinus stuff did nothing for my ears.

I must find a beautiful pic to attatch to this post.

0 comments: