THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 29, 2007

Yayyyyy new Template.

Hotneeeessssss.

My wrist is brokeded. Seriousleeeeeeeee.

Blahhhh Tap with Lyrical tomorrow. I dun like Tap it's lameina. But I guess if it's a combined then we only do a lil' bit of it.

K why is my mom outside talking to that Hardii still.

I love Ben McKenziiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee. Both of themmm. Although the Australian Idol one more. Awwwww I gotta watch his interview again where he's like on helium lol.

I need dinnnner. I dun think I have HW wow it's like my first day. Although I do needa start on my seminar cuz I gotta present in 1 week omgina.

HOLY I THINK IT'S ME N RYAN 2 YEAR ANNIE AND HE WAS ONLINE AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAYYYYYYY DAMMIT. It's either today or yesterday. KK Imma check. Oops it was yesterday. Oh well.

Who doesn't love Mariah Carey. Oh right I wanted to listen to Ricki-Lee's new single. Hey and the link is right there kickass.

Yeah it's an okay song. Those backup dancers are weird though.

K there is not many interesting in the food department. I'll go cook something when I'm feeling less lazy to cook lame things. Yup.

How does that look anything like Hagrid's Hut. Yeah that's right it DOESN'T.

I needa sneeze I needa sneeze. SNEEZE.

Damn sudoku I fail at it.

Ewwww feathers feathers.

Ahhhh that person keeps beating me although my score has gone up so much it was like minus one million before now it's like 30.

Although where did he go.

K this person will not let me stop playing I needa do stuff god you Sudoku addict.

KK time for Foodsies + possible HW + whatever other random stuff I'm doing. Oh yeah. I need to get in at least 30 pushups tonight. I skipped last night cuz I couldn't move plus I was sick but I can't get behind. Although my wrist is broken. Maybe I'll make up for it in pushups.

Kbye.

0 comments: