THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 24, 2003

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Alistair, and oh my god that was SO funny!!! I asked him what he thought I wanted, and he almost said girlfriend but he stopped, and I was like "Oh my god I can't believe you think that" and he's like, "What?" and I'm like, "You think I want to be your girlfriend? Uh-uh, ya right, no way" and he's just like, "Why?" and oh my god I can't believe he said that!!! Because I know that he doesn't want me as his girlfriend which is totally okay because I just want to be his friend, right? But then I can't believe he said why!!! I mean, it's not like he's so perfect. Well, actually it is, but whatever. I mean, he's cool, that's it. Right now I'm listening to Shania Twain's Up!! Sorry I'm so wired, I'm just so happy right now because I just talked to Alistair. And he just like went all hysterical when I told him my MSN name is I HATE DUNCAN POLSON, which it is, and I suppose tomorrow I'll just go talk to him after school AGAIN. Not that I don't want to, of course. And now I'm listening to Stacie Orrico, "Stuck" LALALA HEHEHE whoa sorry I'm just like so like wired like you know? And I'm just like such a like Valleygirl, like. LOL that's SO funny!!!! "My love's a broken record that's skippin' in my head, I keep playin' yesterday, why we gots to play these games we play" sorry I'm just copying things from the song!!! LOL and Alistair thinks I'm just like totally normal which sometimes I am and sometimes I'm totally MENTAL like him LOL!!!! And Stephanie was being stupid and throwing wood in the dustbins(I'm going Harry Potter)and Alistair passed by, and I was just like, "Okay, what's his problem?" and he asked me tonight why I said that, and I was like I don't know, but he thought it was funny so it was totally OKAY!!!! And now I'm listening to Australian singer Slim Dusty with his song" Waltzing Matilda" "Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thourough-bred, up rode the troopers 1-2-3!!!!" YAY I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! Probably because it's AUSTRALIAN AND AUSSIES ROCK!!!! GO GEORGE BUSH!!! LOL!!!!"And his ghost may be heard as you're passing by that billabong, you'll come a waltzing matilda with me" The swagman's ghost I mean, not Bush. Althought that's probably what most of you would like to hear because you're all so MEAN!!!!! Ahoy!!!!!!

0 comments: