THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Oh my god I am just like SO mad!!! God, I hate Duncan Polson SO much! I normally don't insult Alistair's friends that much, but oh my god! See first, I phoned Alistair, and Millie answered the phone, and I asked to talk to Alistair, and Duncan took the phone, and he's like, "Hi Rebecca. It's Duncan" and I was just like, "Oh my god are you serious?" and he's like, "Yes. Me and Alistair are in a mind-jerking game of cards right now" and I'm just like, "Whatever" and he's just like, "Bye" and he hangs up the phone. And I'm just like, "Duncan!" but by then it was too late. So then I was so mad, but later I phoned back and talked to Millie, so then that was sort of okay. But then I asked Millie when Duncan was leaving, and she asked him, and he took the phone again, and was just like, "Hi Rebecca" and I was like, "Why did you hang up on me?" and he's like, "Because you're annoying" and I was just like, "Oh my god I can't believe you" and he's like, "And I'm going to do it again" and he did! What a pig! God, I'm SO mad. But that's okay though, because he's got concert band tomorrow and I have Choir, and we both finish at 4:30, so I can talk to him then. But I won't be mad at him, because it's not his fault the way his stupid friends act. And Cameron was chasing Millie around the house because he had eaten his Fruit Roll Up and he wanted Millie's, but she wouldn't let him have it, and so he was like trying to jump on her, and when she told me that he wanted it, he's just like, "I don't want it now okay? so just go away!" which is weird for a 4 year old to say, but whatever. And then she was all happy that he had gone away, and she was like, "Now Cameron doesn't want it, and now I can eat it all myself." Aww, that is just SO cute. But it's weird, because Alistair doesn't seem to have any memory at all. Like when I told him about how he had said about how his life had like totally changed when he came here, and he's like, "When did I say that?" and I'm like, "Uh, like, yesterday" and he's like, "Really?" Right. What is up with that? Okay, Alistair's mom likes Shania Twain, which I can understand, because so do I, but his dad likes Norah Jones, and oh my god she's SO boring. I'm listening to one of her songs right now, and it's just like some cheap jazz thing. Alistair's mom said it was country. So they are going to mexico, but at the end of next week. Which is good, because that means I still have like 5 days to talk to him and Ben and Millie and his mom. And maybe his dad.

0 comments: