THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 18, 2003

Okay, so I just remembered something that Alistair said a long time ago, in gymnastics, when he was like being totally mental(as usual)and Erin(the teacher)said about how he was so wired, and she was like, "I don't know what you had for breakfast, but it's made you really wired" and so he goes, "I had fruitloops for breakfast!" Alistair and his stupid fruitloops. He always said stupid things like that. I just finished a letter that I'm going to send to him. It's so weird. It's been 4 months, and I'm still writing about him. Well, he WAS a big part of my life. It's probaby that stupid yearbook picture. Right now I'm listening to Delta Goodrem, "Lost Without You" which is SO not a good song to be listening to when I'm feeling like this, but whatever. Oh, Delta Goodrem has Hodgkins disease. But her condition is treatable, so she's going to be fine. Now I'm listening to Delta Goodrem, "Running Away", which is exactly what I feel like doing. But I won't. No, I've made it like this, now I have to deal with it. God, I sound exactly like Alistair. Only 10 days till Australian Idol starts! But I won't be able to watch it, because it's called "Australian Idol" and I'm not in "Australia". Okay, now I've really cracked. I've been watching Canadian Idol, though. Go Billy!!!! I can actually vote as many times as I want, and it doesn't cost anything. Oh, and I got a new Clay video, "Invisible". It's from the tour. Some people brought some cameras into the performance, even though they weren't allowed, and so they filmed Clay. Good for them. He's wearing this really sweet jersey, it's green and it has some kind of picture on the front. Clay is SO hot. And he knows it, too. Ok, I'll stop now. I got the Rolling Stone magazine the other day. Well, I didn't get it, Mum did and she didn't tell me 'till I asked and then I read the article which was like 3 pages and it was really good, and some of it was weird because they kept asking him freak questions that he didn't want to answer, and finally he's just like, "You stop right now!" and they did, and then they asked him what his favorite cereal was, and he said it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Go Clay!

0 comments: