THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Okay, so yesterday on Canadian Idol, everyone was SO cheap except for Ryan and Audrey and Sherry, but I only got to vote for an hour because Tim was on the phone, so I only voted for Ryan like 50 times, which isn't really going to do anything, but whatever. Right now I'm listening to Ace of Base, "Don't Turn Around". American Juniors is on tonight! I remembered the time when Casey was pretending to be Alistair, and he said, "I was wondering if you still liked me, because I'm coming back to Canada, and I'd like to take you out to dinner?" and I was just like, "Okay, what's wrong with you?" and then later he said, "Did you dye your hair?" and I'm like, "No..." and he's like, "Yes, you did, you dyed your hair!", and I'm just like, "No, I didn't" and he goes, "I walked to Canada the other day and I saw you and you dyed your hair, please don't lie to me!" and I'm just like, "Whatever..." and later he said, "Have I told you lately that I love you?" And I just totally freaked out. And then he was pretending the phone was messing up, and he's like, "No! You're breaking up! Please don't leave me!" He is SUCH a FREAK. Seriously.