THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Okay, so yesterday's episode of Canadian Idol went like this: They put Audrey, Tyler, Karen-Lee, and Gary in the top 4, then they put Tyler back, but that's not why it's weird. At the beginning of the show, they brought out Clay, Ruben, Kimberly Locke, Kimberly Caldwell, Julia DeMato, Ricky Smith, Charles Grigsby, and Carmen, and they all sang "What the world needs now" and no one even knew that they were coming on, but they were all wearing the same clothes from their interview on Off The Record, except that was only with Clay, Ricky, Kimberly Caldwell, and Kimberly Locke. Clay looked REALLY cool, but then, he always does. And then they announced the name of the 10 wildcards, which we didn't even know they were going to do that night, and they are: Marc Devigne, Andrew Leader, Tyler Done, Ryan Malcom, Sharon Vanden-Enden, Sherry St.Germaine, Toya Alexis, and Kevin Murdock, who wasn't even IN the top 30 because he had some disease that he couldn't sing, so they decided to make an exception and let him in. I think that's only 9, but the site's confusing. It's www.idol.ctv.ca. Go on the message board, but watch out for QueenVee. She's evil, I tell you! I'm eating a waffle right now. I was going to have cereal, but then when I saw that we only had Cheerios, I changed my mind. I hate Cheerios, unless they're coated in sugar, which they're not. And after Canadian Idol last night, there was American Juniors, which is my favorite show, other than Canadian Idol and Vampire High. Anyway, the absolute BEST person on that was Katelyn Tarver, and second was AJ Melendez, who I really hope gets into the group, and I just choked on my class of coke. That was dumb. And I just downloaded a Kimberly Caldwell video, but it actually turned out to be the Moffatts fist video, when they were kids. Whoa. So tonight is the results show for American Juniors, and I think Chauncey might be the next person into the group. I just hope Danielle White doesn't make it. I hate her SO much. Sorry. Oh, and if you want to hear the songs they've been singing on Canadian Idol, just go to www.idolforums.com.

0 comments: