THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Okay, so I'm sitting here listening to Jenny Gear, and waiting for Jordan to phone back. I phoned him but he wasn't home so I left a message. Jenny is performing at the Ship Pub in St.Johns on October 2nd. Kids are allowed, but I'm not sure how much the cost is to get it. My Tyler Hamilton fan friend in Alberta was asking me about any concerts I want to go to, so I said that. It's doubtful we will though, I mean, how am I going to get to St.Johns, Newfoundland? It's a nice thought, though. And now I'm listening to the studio version of Karen-Lee Batten, "Come away with me". The best studio versions of the CI Greatest Moments CD are Mikey and Jenny. The rest of them aren't very clear. This one is allright, though. She's pretty good.

I made a CD for Britney the other day, and she went nuts and said about how good I was. And then she picked out her favorite songs(she didn't like the Jenny ones because she didn't know them), and she said she'll give me another blank CD on Tuesday so I can record another CD with just her favorite songs that I did. I have to make a third one also, the other I'm going to send in to Toronto. It's going to have 2 Audrey songs and one Jenny song. I think I'll call Britney now. Okay, she's not home, so I left a message. Hopefully she'll call me back because I want to tell her what happened with Jordan. Now I'm listening to Delta Goodrem, "Not me, not I". She won A LOT of awards(they're called Lodgies in Australia). If you want to know what they are, go to www.deltagoodrem.com. She still has cancer, but I think she's getting better.

It's 7:40pm here, and it's already dark, which is weird, but it's okay. I think I'll listen to the Billy Klippert/Ryan Malcom CD now, it's cool. After that I'll listen to the Canadian Idol CD, which I made. I should really get the Greatest Moments CD, but I should save up my money to get Ryan Malcom's CD which comes out on the 30th, but then again there's Jenny and The Whiskey Kittens which comes out on December 17th, but I might get it for Christmas, but that's a long way away, it's not even Halloween yet, not that I want it to be because if you wear a costume to school, you look like a dork and if you don't you look like a snob who thinks they're too cool for Halloween. Ugh, you totally can't win at that school. Ugh, nobody's on MSN. Ugh, why do I keep saying ugh!

Now I'm listening to Billy Klippert, "Have you ever seen the rain". HE ROCKS, as I'm sure you all know. We have no school on Monday. I only have CAPP for homework, which is doing some dumb thing in my planner. Ooh, now it's at Billy Klippert, "Levon". I LOVE THIS SONG!! He sang this on Elton John night, when Jenny sang Rocket Man, which was the day before she got voted off.=(

Now it's at Billy Klippert, "Hooked on a feeling." Ryan did that song on the same night, and the next night Audrey got kicked off. Oh well, at least it wasn't Gary. All these songs are going by date, BTW. Maybe I'll go back to the board now, or Neopets. I might be back later. Ahoy!

0 comments: