THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Oh my god, my mom is SO dumb, because on Neopets, when you log in to your account, if you type in the wrong password 6 times, it says "Sorry, you have tried too many times to guess this password for today", and so she typed in Alistair, which she thought was my password but it wasn't, and pressed the Enter key like 7 times because the comp was being slow, and it gave us that message, so now I can't get into my account for 6 hours!!! So the Australian Idol finale is in 10 days, because the Australian Public gets 10 days to vote, and they BETTER vote for Guy!!! If Shannon wins I will seriously die, because he's so cheap it's not allowed.

And so now I'm talking to Melissa on MSN, and we're talking about Jordan, because I'm telling her about how he can't make up his mind and stuff, but seriously I'm sure he will. It's only like a month and a half till Christmas. Last time we were mad at each other we made up on Christmas Eve, and it was so...I can't say cool...I don't know...romantic I guess, but I won't go any further than that, because it's secret, and only Shannon knows about it, and I don't mean Shannon Noll off Australian Idol, I mean Shannon my best friend from class.

Now I'm listening to Clay Aiken, "Measure of a man", which is on his CD, which is available now, but I don't have it yet, but I'm so getting it soon. I found out yesterday that the 3rd Harry Potter movie, which is The Prisoner of Azkaban, is coming out in June of 2004!! That is SO far away!! The other two came out mid-November, and that is SO unfair!! Now I'm listening to Clay Aiken, "I survived you", which is my favorite song on the CD, which I have on Kazaa. I should try to find out how to link songs on here so you guys can download them. I'll try some stuff later. I found out which Lord of the Rings Character I am, so I'll be posting that in the template later so you guys can see it. At first I got Pipin, but I didn't want him because he's ugly, so I'm going to post Orlando Bloom(he is SO hot), and Arwen, who's really pretty.

Well, Melissa's off MSN now so there's not much I can say, so I'm going to work on the template and linking songs to here. I'm listening to Clay, "No more sad songs". Ahoy!!

0 comments: