THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 14, 2003

Okay...so I'm just about to go and lie in my room for a bit, but I thought I'd write something first. So in Socials we started this new unit called Heroes and Victims where you learn about people like Martin Luther King Jr. and stuff, and my group is Stephanie, Derek, and JORDAN!!! We're studying civil rights for Black americans, or something like that, and today I kept getting in trouble because Derek was being so stupid and kicking me in the library, and talking whale like Finding Nemo. And right the in the middle of silent reading, he runs in the door and yells, "P.Sherman 22 Wallaby Way". That's from Finding Nemo. And then Mr.Cafley's like, "DEREK!! Calm down before you think about coming back in again!!" And then when I was trying to read Derek kept leaning in my face and he was like, "JEAN CRETIEN". And then he was like, "GEORGE BUSH". So then I went, "GORDON CAMPBELL", and it was funny. And then he threw Stephanie's book in the garbage can and she was like OH MY GOD it was so funny you should've seen the look on her face she was like :0. And Derek yells, "Rebecca just threw Stephanie's book in the garbage can!" And I was like, "I did not. Don't lie." and then Mr.Cafley comes over and he says to me, "The other girls in the class are looking at you and wondering why you want to act this way." and I was like, "Um, and I care because???" Well I didn't really say that but I thought it and then I told Jordan and Derek and Stephanie what he said and they were like okay...and then Derek kept bulging his eyes and saying, "it's RUDE to stare". And then I started laughing but Cafley looked at me so I tried to turn it into a cough but it didn't work and he was like, "Okay Rebecca, I'll see you after school", and I was like DARN IT!!! But Derek had to stay for like half an hour so I got off better than he did. But it's good Jordan's in my group because he keeps us on track, even though I usually work unless Derek's being a retard, and Stephanie just sits there and stares into space. So Derek's like, "Stephanie's from Mars" and it was so funny, because then he's like, "Rebecca just fell out of a pinapple tree", and I was like "What? A Pama tree?" and then we were both laughing so much because it's like Mr.Pama you know. So in the library we watched some MLK video, "I have a dream today" or some cheap thing like that, and Jordan had the remote but Derek pressed the wrong button so it blasted and I just turned my head away because everyone was staring at us.

Anyway, that was my day. We get to work in groups again on Monday which is so cool because I have Stephanie who's my friend, even though she does nothing, and Jordan who is being nicer now, and Derek who's a retard but he's hillarious.

0 comments: