THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

EEEK!!! Okay sorry, but I just talked to Calum, and first I said, "Okay, so the World Idol Results show, Elton John is going to be there, like performing" and he's like, "Oh really? That's really cool, he's awesome, I love Elton John" and I was like, "Yeah, me too" and then he said, "Hey, I was thinking, do want to start MSNing?" and I was like, "Okay" and he's like "Because I was thinking it would be like easier, like just in case I was in Vancouver, then we wouldn't have to worry about long distance, you know?" and I was like, "Yeah, that's a good idea" and he's like "And also, I'm not always near a phone, but I'm almost always near a computer, so like, we could talk on there, like just in case, you know?" and I was like, "Yeah" and he's like, "Actually, I'm right by a computer right now" and I was like, "Oh yeah?".

And then he's like, "So what's your email?" and I told him and he's like "It says that it can't be added" and then he repeated the address to see if he got it right and he had but for some reason it wouldn't work, so he's like "Why don't you add me?" and I was like, "Yeah okay I just gotta sign in" and it was taking forever so I was like, "Yeah, I'm trying to sign in right now it's just taking forever, I have so many people on my list, I have like 132 people" and he's like, "You have 132 people on your MSN?! That's crazy!" And I was like, "Yeah I know" and he's like, "I don't have that many people, because I only just got it back, because my computer was like really crazy, and so I like just got it back, but I'm trying to add more people" and I was like, "Yeah" and then so I added him and he accepted me.

And then he was like, "So we can still phone each other, but it's like if someone needs to use the phone then we can like talk on here, and if someone needs the computer then I can phone you, or you can phone me, or whatever you know?" and I was like, "Yeah", and then we got off the phone and he came on MSN and I messaged him and this is how the convo went:

(f):[Cossie(f):[Ensani Ma Binsak(f):[2 days till World Idol results show!! Guy's gonna win World Idol!!(f):[ says: hi
Burt says: Hello
(f):[Cossie(f):[Ensani Ma Binsak(f):[2 days till World Idol results show!! Guy's gonna win World Idol!!(f):[ says: you have no idea what "Ensani Ma Binsak" means, do you?
Burt says: no!
(f):[Cossie(f):[Ensani Ma Binsak(f):[2 days till World Idol results show!! Guy's gonna win World Idol!!(f):[ says: it's Arabic for "Forget me but I won't forget you"...it's the name of Diana Karazon's winning song in Lebanon Idol
Burt says: g2g
Burt says: bye
(f):[Cossie(f):[Ensani Ma Binsak(f):[2 days till World Idol results show!! Guy's gonna win World Idol!!(f):[ says: bye

And then he went offline and then I started talking to Adam, that guy from New Zealand who wants to be friends with Calum and me. Well me and him ARE friends but we're not sure about Calum yet. I mean me and Calum are friends, DUH, but what I mean is I don't know if Adam and Calum are friends, you know? But it is just so cool that now Calum is on my MSN which means that I don't have to phone him like all the time, not that I do anyways, but he said that he's almost always near a computer so we can talk more often on MSN then we do on the phone, although he said that he'll still phone me sometimes and I can still phone him and all that stuff, so. Only 2 days till World Idol results show and Guy BETTER win, seriously because if he doesn't I will seriously cry like I did with Carmen Rasmusen and Clay Aiken and Cosima de Vito...if Guy doesn't win I want it to be Jamai or Diana, but Diana probably won't win because her fan base isn't big enough, and I'm not sure about Jamai, but I don't need to worry about that because like I said GUY is going to win!!

0 comments: