THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 26, 2003

Okay, so I just talked to Calum about an hour ago(I phoned him, he wasn't home, he called me back), and it was like this: I picked up the phone right, and was like, "Hello?" and he was like, "Hi" and I just wish you guys could hear the way he says 'Hi', it's so cool, and so then I was like, "Hi" and he's like, "Hi" and I was like, "Hi" and he's like, "How are you?" and I was like "Good" and he's like, "Oh yeah? How was your Christmas?" and I was like, "It was good" and then I was like, "So um, do you know like, any guys named Adam that are like, 17 years old?" and he's like, "No" and then so I was like, "Yeah, that's what I thought, because like, okay, this guy sent me this email today, right, and he said that he had been to my website, where like, I've written like, a tiny bit about you sometimes, right, and he wanted me to give him like, your phone number, and I like, wouldn't" and he's like, "Thank you very much, that's awesome" and I was like, "I don't know, it just like, kinda scared me" and he's like "Oh really?" and I was like, "Yeah, it's so weird how you like, have these people" and he's like, "Yeah well, there are some people like that".

And then I asked him, "What do you do if someone calls you, like a lot, and sometimes you just don't want to talk to them?" and he's like, "I don't really know" and then so I was like, "Because there's like this girl, and she's kinda my friend, and she phones me every single day, and sometimes I want to talk to her, but it's really annoying" and he's like, "Oh really?" and I was like, "Yeah, and sometimes, she phones like three times a day" and he thought that was so funny, and then I was like, "But I don't really want to tell her I don't want to talk to her, because that's kinda mean, and I like already lie to her, like if I don't want to talk to her anymore, I say I have to go when I don't" and he's like, "Oh yeah" and then I was like, "So what do you think I should do?" and he's like, "I don't know...that's a tough one...if it starts weird, then just like...I don't know, that's hard!" and then I was like, "And I know that's what it must be like with you, because I do phone you like, a lot" and he's like, "No, it's okay" and I was like, "Because that's why Alistair like, totally hated me, because I phoned him like every day" and he's like, "Oh really?" and I was like, "And I didn't know why he hated me until like, he left,and then there was nothing I could do" and he's like, "Oh" and then I was like, "So if I'm ever phoning you too much, you can just tell me to stop and I will" and he's like, "Okay, but you're seriously not phoning me too much at all" and I was like, "Okay, that's good".

And then I was like, "I haven't told you about Jordan yet, have I?" and he's like, "Who's Jordan?" so then I told him everything, and at the end of it all he's like, "So do you still like him?" and I was like, "Yeah" and he's like, "Then tell him that" and I was like, "Yeah, I guess I should. I phoned Jordan last night, by the way, just to wish him Merry Christmas and to tell him to check the message that I left for him on his machine the other night.


And then I was like, "For Christmas, I got like, Clay's Cd" and he's like, "What?" and I was like, "Clay?" and he's like, "Oh" and I was like, "Like, Aiken? And I got Ryan Malcolm's, and I also got Ruben's" and he's like, "Oh yeah" and then I was like, "And I was really surprised that like, I got that, because like, no one knew that I wanted it, and when I did get it people were like, surprised because they like, thought I hated Ruben, which I did, like I totally used to, like when it was like him against Clay, I like totally hated him, but like, the stuff he sings now, is totally nothing like the stuff he did on the show", and he's like, "Yeah".

And then I was like, "That guy who emailed me, at first I thought it was Duncan," and he's like, "Well, he knows my phone number, so" and I was like, "Yeah I know, that's not what I meant, like I thought maybe it was him pretending to be someone else, like seeing if I would do it?" he's like, "Oh" and I was like, "Well, do you think he would do that?" and he was like, "Well I don't think it was him, he wouldn't do that, it's doubtful".

And then I was like, "Did you watch World Idol?" and he's like, "No, was it good?" and I was like, "Yeah it was, why didn't you watch it?" and he's like, "Oh, because I had lots of family over, so" and I was like, "My brother and sister were voting when they're like, not even interested in that kind of stuff" and he's like, "Voting?" and I was like, "Yeah, but they were like mostly making fun of everyone, and when they were watching it, during my favorite who wasn't singing in English, and during her whole performance, they were going hysterical at the language she was singing in" and he's like, "Oh yeah" and then I was like, "And they also hated my other favorite from Australia, and my other one from Netherlands they thought was gay, because he kinda looks like that" and he's like, "Yeah well, looks can be mistaken" and I was like, "Yeah I know, and they think that Clay's gay as well" and he's like, "Oh really?".

And I was like, "Yeah, because my dad bought me an Elton John CD for Christmas, right?" and he's like, "I love Elton John, he's so cool" and I was like, "Yeah I know, me too" and he's like, "He's so...he's...he's just awesome" and I was like, "I know, but my brother and sister think he's gay too" and he's like, "Well he is" and I was like, "Yeah I know, but that's why they hate him" and he's like, "Oh really?" and I was like, "Yeah, like my brother said that I can't listen to it while anybody else is in the house" and he's all surprised and he's like, "Oh REALLY?" and I was like, "Yeah well, I'm not going to listen, but like when I tried to show it to them they're like 'No, get it away from us, that's horrible', and stuff like that it was so weird", and he's like, "Oh yeah".

And then I started saying like really freakish things because I couldn't think of anything to say, and then I was like, "Because you're not saying anything" and he thought that was funny and he's like, "Well my Christmas was good, I got a game cube, so it was cool...it was good, good Christmas", and I was like, "Yeah, so was mine".

And then I heard his mom say, "Dinner's ready!", and then he's like, "Okay, well I gotta get going, so I'll talk to you later!" and I was like, "Okay" and he's like, "Bye" and I'm like, "Bye".

When I first phoned him and he wasn't home, I talked to his mom and it went like this: She said that he wasn't home but he would be in like two minutes he was just on his way, and she asked if she should get him to call me and I said yes, and she was like, "So does he have your phone number?" and I was like, "Yeah he does" and she's like, "You know what? I'm just going to take it down again, things have been really crazy in this house, you know" and I was like, "Oh yeah" so I gave it to her again, and after I was laughing because both her and Calum and his dad use the word crazy for everything and I was like, "These people and their crazyness!" and I had talked to her at like 7, and it was like 7:30 and he still hadn't phoned yet so I totally thought he wasn't going to, but he did at like 7:40, so I was really happy, because no one was home and I was blaring Clay Aiken's CD so it was all good.

After Clay I watched some Powerpuff Girl episodes on our new DVD player with my new PPG DVD, so that was fun, and then I listened to Ryan and his CD rocked too just like Clay's. I wonder if I should tell him that I like the Powerpuff Girls? Probably not, he'd be like "Freak". Oh darn it, I forgot to ask him if he considers us friends, but it's kinda obvious he probably does because why else would he talk to me and phone me?

Anyway, I have to put on the Narrator, and plus my mom wants to go on to transfer pictures from our digital camera onto the computer, because she just took some pictures of my cat and my sister and me being freaks, so.

0 comments: