THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Okay, so I'm at Sarah's house right now, and she wants to write something but she's too scared because it's like totally all over the internet so anyone can read it...ahahhaa.....Okay, I am Sarah one of the freaks I hate Callan Chalmers. My hero is me. Okay she's done...so I phoned Calum last night, he's that guy who's in lots of movies that's in grade 7 that goes to my school, but his dad answered, and Calum was at some pagent Christmas play thing, so his dad took down my number, and said he'd get Calum to phone me, but then I went out so I'm not sure if he did. I might phone him tomorrow or tonight or something if I can, but it'll be so weird because he has no idea who I am, and I might say something dumb like "Can I have your autograph?", and he'll think I'm a freak, which I am, but whatever. Only 19 days till World Idol!!!

0 comments: