THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 12, 2003

I have so much to tell you: Last night, I phoned Calum, but he wasn't there again, and his dad said that Calum would've phoned me except his dad lost my number, and he kept trying to find it, and he said that the night before when he had friends over he was like going through all his papers going 'Is this it?' and he also that Calum was like totally on his case about it, and so I gave it to him again, and his dad promised not to lose it this time, and he said that Calum would phone me today.

Okay, so today we went to go see "The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe" at the McPherson Playhouse, and it was really cool, because it was like a play/musical thing, and they were all such great singers. And on the way there, I was on the same bus as CALUM WORTHY!!! It was so cool. And then when we came back, Mr.Cafley sent me, Michael Minkley, Shannon, and Sandy to deliver messages to teachers, and I got sent to wait outside Ms.Sneddon's room. Sandy to Mrs.Hamptons. Michael to Mrs.Campbell, and Shannon to Mr.Chamber's. The classrooms are all right by each other. So I had delivered mine, and was waiting for Mrs.Hampton to come and take Sandy's so we could go back to class, and then Calum comes and goes to his locker, right, and I had nothing to do, so I went over to him, and it was like this:
I'm like, "Calum"
He turns around.
I'm like, "Hi, did your dad tell you that someone phoned for you, last night?"
And he's like, "Yeah"
And I'm like, "That was me"
He's like, "Oh, Rebecca?"
And I was like, "Yeah"
And he's like, "Oh, hi
And I was like, "Hi"
and he's like, "How ya doing?"
And I was like, "Good....how are you?"
And he's like, "Good, how are you?"
And I'm like, "I'm good"
And then I'm like, "I have to go back to my classroom now" except that I was like totally stuttering.
And then he's like, "So did my dad write down your phone number?"
And I was like, "Yeah"
And he's like, "Okay cool, I'll phone you."

And then I went and totally freaked out to Sandy, and I turned around and he was still there!! He hasn't phoned yet, but I don't think he's going to. He's a movie star, for freak's sake.

And I talked to Jordan yesterday and the day before and I said to him, "So, how come it seems like you like me, but then you don't?" and he's like, "If I didn't like you, I think I would tell you." Which means that he does, which is kinda weird because I thought he didn't. And then he looked over at me today, so I looked back, and he's like, "What?" when HE totally started staring first, I just decided to stare back. He stared at me the WHOLE day, probably because I was wearing this really nice skirt and boots for the field trip, which is probably why Calum actually talked to me today, and when he sees what I look like on Monday he'll be like "Right..."

0 comments: