THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Okay, so I thought I'd fill you in on what's been happening on American Idol so far. I'll give each group's contestants and who got in:

Group 1: Diana Degarmo-Finalist in top 12, she's awesome, she always wears pink and black so I'm copying her.
Marque Lynch - He was really good, but he didn't get in. I don't think he'll be wildcard.
Ashley Thomas- She SO should've got in, but she didn't so I'm hoping for wildcard for her
Katie Webber - She didn't get in but American Idol phoned her and told her to get ready for wildcard so I guess she's coming back. She was allright, I kind of want her back.
Erskine Walcott- He was sweet-and-sour chicken and Simon wanted spaghetti bolognaise, so he didn't get in. It wasn't his faul, he just wanted to serve anybody who was hungry!
Jennifer Hudson: Boring Boring Boring, so she didn't get in. You should've seen the look she gave Matthew Metzger when he made the top 3 and she didn't. Total death stare.
Matthew Metzger: He was awesome, and he came so close to getting into the top 12, but he didn't. He's probably gonna be a wildcard though.
Fantasia Barrino - Finalist in top 12, HATE HATE HATE!!! She's such a stupid fantastic burrito. Don't ask.

Group 2: Matthew Rogers: Top 12 Finalist - He's so awesome!! He played in the Rose Bowl. His dad is so cool!!
Briana Ramirez-Rial - Ughhhh...don't even make me think about that gay-girl-suspender-wearing freak!! She didn't get in, thank god.
Noel Roman: He's hot, but he sucked, so he didn't make it, but probably wildcard.
Kara Master: Who the hell was she anyway?? She sucked anyway, and didn't make it.
Jesus Roman: He REALLY sucked, and made his brother Noel sound good!
Camille Valasco - Top 12, but hate!!!
Lisa Leuschner - Top 3, but didn't make top 12, though she was really good.
Marisa Joy - She was good, but didn't make it.

Group 3: Elizabeth Letendre - She did okay, but she didn't make it.
Eric Yoder - He acted too much like Clay and didn't make it.
Amy Adams - Top 12 finalist YAY!!! She's so super!!!
Jon Peter Lewis - Top 3 but didn't make top 12, but he is SO HOT and he was really good at doing Elton, so I think Mr.Pensalesman might be back for wildcard.
Charly Lowry, of the lumbric tribe - She was too big on the indian pride thing so she didn't make it.
Jonah Moananu - He sang this really messed up song that I think he made up himself and he was too much like Ruben so he didn't make it.
Leah Labelle - Ehhh...she was okay, but when she didn't make it she glared at Jon Peter for making the top 3. It was like Jennifer Hudson a la Matt Metzger. Vicious.
Latoya London - Top 12 Finalist...she screams too much, but I prefer her to fantastic burrito idiot.

Group 4 hasn't performed yet, but here are the contestants: Susan Vulaca, she's cheap. Song: Unbreak my heart
John Preator, HATE!!!
Heather Piccinini, she's cool. Song: New Attitude
John Stevens, LOVE!!! Song: Always a woman to me
Jasmine Trias, never heard her. Song: Run to you
George Huff, ehhh he's okay. Song: Always and Forever
Lisa Wilson, don't really like her.
Tiara Purifoy, don't know. Song: Dance with somebody

The reason that I know their songs already is because Tuesday's show is taped Saturday and someone on a message board I go to went to the taping and gave us some spoilers. I love the song John is doing, and I love him so much!! I can't believe George is doing Clay's audition song, that is such a bad risk. Only Clay can do Clay songs. With the exception of Unchained Melody, which Michael Keown did better. EVERYBODY has done I wanna dance with somebody, it's so worn out. The only good performance of that was Cosima De Vito on Australian Idol, and the original with Whitney Houston.

Tomorrow they're doing a whole show about the bad singers from the auditions like showing them and all that, and William Hung is coming to perform on the stage!! I can't belive he has a record deal. It's just so weird!!

0 comments: