THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Okay, so sorry I kept you waiting for like two days to find out who got in, but I'll tell you now: No wait, I have to tell you something first. When I said that the words to John's song were "Give up", I was wrong. It WAS "gives out". Okay, so the next two people in the top 12 ARE: Jasmine Trias, which is kinda annoying but I think I'm starting to like her now maybe a bit...and...JOHN STEVENS!!!! I was so happy I was crying, I could not believe it. I did not think he would get in, let alone have the most votes of the night, which he did, 28% to be exact. The 3rd one in the top 3 was George Huff, but he didn't make it.

And the wildcards ARE:
Jennifer Hudson - What the freaking hell is that? We don't NEED stupid turkey wrap back, she was as boring as wallpaper. PLAIN wallpaper. PEELING plain wallpaper. TOTALLY...okay, you get the wallpaper bit. But seriously, who chose this freak?

Leah Labelle - Ummm...sure.
Lisa Leuschner - That's good.

Katie Webber - See, what did I tell you? I'm glad.
Jon Peter Lewis - YES!!! Mr.Pensalesman is back!!

Matthew Metzger - That's really good. At least one of the Bleach Boys is back. That basically means Michael Keown didn't get brought back. Neither did ScooterGirl (Nicole Tieri), or Bao Viet, or Rodrigo Cortez.

Marque Lynch - That's great too. He's awesome.
George Huff - Haha, that's so funny. Paula picked him, he's great like I said.

Tiara Purifoy - Ummm....right. Simon picked her based on previous performances. I would've thought he'dve picked John Preator. Yes, I know he'dve is not a word. If you're not dumb you'll know it means he would have. Jeez.

Susan Vulaca (pronounced Vulatha, with the C turning into th just like Paulini Curuenavuli from Australian Idol) - Ummm...okay there. Randy picked her, I have no idea why. I mean, she already won ARIZONA IDOL, so why does she have to win this? What, there's no prize for Arizona Idol?

Elizabeth Letendre - That's okay. I just hope she does a better song in the Wildcard round.
Eric Yoder - My mom was so shocked she just sat there with her mouth hanging open for like 5 minutes before she was actually like "OH MY GOD". She loves him. I hated him at first because I thought he was Clay copy, but he's allright now. He looks really good in the Wildcard picture, which you can find on www.aibyrequest.com or www.idolonfox.com.

So, that was Wednesday's show. I'll be back on Tuesday to recap that show. Oh yeah, I'm so good. Go Josh Groban. Ummm....sure.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent poѕt. I ωаs checking constantly this blog and
I'm inspired! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I take care of such info much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.

Also visit my web site - hemorroides