THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Okay, so yesterday's show: Four people they kicked off before they got to sing were Marque Lynch (screw them! I'm gonna broadway singer you!), Lisa Leuschner, who I was really surprised but like whatever, Tiara Purifoy the flying nun, hahah freak, and Eric Yoder (Ouch, sorry mom). But the thing is, they said "You won't be singing on the show TONIGHT", not "You're going home", so I think any one of them (MARQUE), could be brought back as one of the judges picks (MARQUE). Okay, now for yesterday's recap.

Jon Peter Lewis - Heeeeheeeheeee. Okay seriously. He sang "A little less conversation" by Elvis. He danced and it was so funny. He's so staying.

Elizabeth Letendre - Ehhh...boring. She sang "The first time I ever saw your face".

Katie Webber - She sang "So Emotional". She was okay. Simon said she was like Jessica Simpson and would get more guy votes than girl votes that night, whatever that means.

George Huff - HEEEEEEEE!!!! SHEEEEEEEE! He sang "LEAN ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" His singing warmup is HEEEEE!!!! It's so funny. He bounced around a lot, he's so funny, but he kinda reminds me of Fantasia Barrino except his bouncing is better.

Susan Vulaca - She was boring. She sang "I will survive", which I hope she doesn't because she's cheap.

Matt Metzger - Ummm...I can't diss him because he's hot. But seriously, he WAS a little bit boring, but allright.

Leah Labelle - She sang "Let's stay together". She's cheap, and ugly too.

Jennifer Hudson - She sang "I believe in you and me". I don't hate her as much as I used to. They were all dissing her dress, which I really liked. Out of all the girls, I want her to get through.

Okay, so I'm gonna be back tomorrow or later to tell you who got in. Hopefully Marque will come back as a Judges pick. Haha George. Whoops. I think I'll call Calum now. Only 14 minutes till the show?

0 comments: