THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Okay, so the Ha-wa-en dance was today, and I put flowers in my hair like Jasmine and wore a lay around my neck that I got from Brittney. I sang "Hero" by Mariah Carey at the Karaoke thing, and everyone was like totally making fun of me and laughing and this guy came over to me and started making horrible noises like saying that was me. Calum's friend Duncan was being mean, and I was trying to talk to Calum like I went up behind him and was like "Calum, Calum, CALUM!!" and he just like kept walking I was like "What a deaf ass!", and I tried to phone him at Sarah's yesterday but he wasn't home and neither was Jordan. I'm still at Sarah's right now and I'm listening to American Idol Music. Right now it's AI3 Top 9 - Elton John Medley. Camile could not remember any of the words, it was so funny.

Okay, now I'm back home and I'm listening to George Huff "Take me to the Pilot". We went to Mayfair and did photo stuff and Sarah printed me out a picture of like 4 hot guys, Calum, Clayton, Callan, Callum, and Alistair. Whoa, those names are like almost identical. Right. Shut up. Now I'm listening to John Preator "That's what love is all about". He went second in group 4. Haha, John Preator. Shut up. I remember on the Ski Trip I was writing that song in my planner and then Shannon was trying to show it to Jordan like as if I was writing it to him and I was like "John Preator, John Preator!!!" and Jordan was like totally mimicking me and I got pissed off. Now I'm listening to Eric Yoder "In the still of the night". Eric went second in group 3. And was brought back for Wildcard but didn't get to perform. He was such a Clay Aiken Wanna-be, that's why he didn't get in. Haha, Eric Yoder. Shut up.

I phoned Calum today at Sarah's house and asked him what he though of my karaoke yesterday and he was like "Oh, it was good, but I only heard a little bit of it", which is such a lie because he was right standing there the whole freaking time, but he was talking to his friend for a bit, so.

Song of the day - Camile Velasco "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", which I'm listening to right now.

0 comments: