THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Crap. When I woke up today I couldn't open my eyes because of all the cold shit that was glueing them together, and so I had to wrench them open and then rip out all the disgusting yellow bits. Okay, that sounded so nasty. I'm listening to Clay Aiken "Shine". I like this song. No shit Rebecca, or else you wouldn't be listening to it. Shut up, George. George is what I call that stupid voice that keeps arguing with me. Oh damn, this stupid thing is on overwrite again which means if I try to edit something it'll totally write over it. No shit Rebecca, that's why it's called overwrite. Shut up, George.

Hannah and Gavin are here but they're out at Newfoundland with the rest of those guys, and so I stayed here because I'm sick, which really pissed me off because I love going up there. I could've gone, but it's really windy down there so it wouldn'tve been good. Up there, down there. Shut up, George. Now I'm listening to Clay Aiken "I survived you", which just ended. And I'm trying to get a video of Guy Sebastian "When Doves Cry", but the stupd thing keeps telling me that more sources are needed. I'm gonna more sources you, pig. Now I'm listening to Clay Aiken "Perfect day". I've got Kazaa open on my "Measure Of A Man" playlist, so it's just playing the whole CD down. My mum was really upset because I didn't go with them and I'm here all by myself. Last time I was here by myself, I was watching Casper and Wendy and doing crappy Science homework. I have crappy science homework this weekend, but I have until Tuesday to do it, and I can't while Hannah and Gavin are here because they never shut up, so.

Yesterday, I went to bed at like 8:30pm because I was sick, and then I fell asleep and woke up at 12:15am, and freaking overwrite is messing me up!! Right. Shut up. Anyway, so I got up and then my mom told me about how Billy Klippert's CD is coming out in May, and we watched some rehearsal videos, and then I went back to bed and woke up at like 1:45pm today. Now I'm listening to Clay Aiken "Measure of a man". I'm so glad Hannah and Gavin didn't run in and wake me up, I would've gotten so pissed off. They were leaving the house just as I woke up, and then they came home, and then left again. Clay Aiken "Touch". Is what I'm listening to. Shut up. Ow crap, my eye hurts. Seriously, it like made me cry when I had to like clean my eyes out, it was so dumb.

My mom told me that Paulini Curuenavuli got a record deal. How cheap. And no, I didn't use the website to spell her last name, I've memorized it. And you guys are like "Oh my god, what is this freak doing here?" and then I take off my sunglasses and you guys are like "Oh my god, what is this freak doing here?". American Idol Auditions. Shut up. I like how, on the Australian Idol website (http://australianidol.yahoo.com), they don't even mention the fact that Shannon Noll has a number one album that went like 3x platinum, which isn't as much as Guy's, but still, it's kind of mean not to say anything about it. They on NineMSN Music though, which is one of the Newsletters you get when you have Australian MSN like me, oh yeah. Shannon's lastest video is a cover of the Bryan Adams hit "Drive", which shows him stealing some guy's girlfriend and his car, laughing at the girl when she falls down, and then wrecking the car and giving it back to the guy. Right. I think the girl in the video is Shannon's wife, because if it's not, she's gonna be pissed. Guy's latest video is "All I need is you", which shows him at a club with a bunch of multicultral people, which is another one of his peace things, which he is like so obsessed with. Oh crap, I was just about to do something, but I forgot what it was. And you guys are like "She was going to do something? She has a life?", and then I go "Shut up, George", and you guys go "Right.".

I am NOT talking to Calum again until my cold goes away because I sound like Camile Velasco and I can't say words with M's or P's without them sounding like B's. Or T's, because those sound like B's too. Oh crap, now Calu'm's stalker is getting pissed off at me because he found out I was lying when I told him Calum's email, which I totally made up, and Adam tried it and he said it didn't exsist. Haha, now he went offline. Well seriously, he has a picture of Calum as his display picture, that is just scary. Now I'm listening to John Stevens "La La La La La". Whoops, I mean "Crocodile Rock". He's starting to get Clay screams in the audience, which is so awesome, because it means he'll be around for a while. Maybe I'll watch American Idol right now, like on my tape. And you guys are just like "Good, go away" and I'm just like "Fine, I will", and you're just like "Good, do it", and I'm just like "Fine whatever, be a losa", and you're just like "Fine, I will". Shut up, Georgie.

Song of the day - John Stevens "Crocodile Rock". Oh yeah, and Christina Christian will be on Wednesday's results show to perform, which is awesome because I love her she came in 6th in Season 1, she's almost as good as RJ Helton who came in 5th, and I hope he'll be on there too sometime, and Quinten Tarentino will be a guest judge on Tuesday. He was in the audience last year chanting "Ruben, Ruben!!, or giving the 205 sign or something like that. I think that was on the top 4 night or something. Yeah, that sounds right.

0 comments: