THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 16, 2004

Thursday's results show...um...well...like, whoa....

The whole top row was safe (Latoya, Fantasia, George, Jasmine, and Jen), which meant JPL, Diana, and John were in the bottom 3. John Stevens "As time goes by". So then Diana got put back, like I thought she would be. My mom thought John was gonna get put back so she was like freaking out, but I so knew.

And then the next person to leave was...umm...Jon Peter Lewis. Bah!! I totally though it was going to be Johnny, I was getting ready to accept it, I was like "Okay well, I guess my boy's going home". I just flipped out when I heard JPL's name, I could not believe it. I was so happy. It IS a little sad now, but he sucked Wednesday night so he sort of deserved it. The best thing about it is that now all the PenPals are voting for John Stevens, and there are a ton of them, so he's totally going to get into at least the top 4 if he doesn't win it.

I just remember that in Uglito's version of "Summertime" she said "Your MA is good looking". Yup, just because she's black she has to turn everything into loser slang. It's "Momma", you retard. And then after John performed they showed a clip of how they all get ready, and John came out of the bathroom wearing just a towl. Seriously. I freaked out I was like "Oooh holy crap!!". Well actually, they were ALL wearing just towls, but still, John is hot. And then he got dressed again and I was like "Aww, Johnny but his shirt back on, damn it!!"

So, JPL sang his way out with another version of "Jailhouse Rock", which wasn't as bad as the first one, but still, it was bad. He ran around the audience till he found his dad and then they danced together. Aw crap, I don't get to see his hot brother anymore!! Damn. RJ Helton was in the audience!! He's so hot!! He came in 5th in Season 1. Ryan went over him to a second after he had interviewed the guy from Tru-Calling or whatever, which Tamyra Gray was on last night.

Christina Christian performed "Forever Never". It was so weird, it didn't seem at all like her, her hair was totally straight and she got bangs, she looks like Trenyce from Season 2 (5th place), seriously. Her backup dancers were freakish. Wow, Beverly and Elliot, the two headed freak. And Chubbo the Wolf Baby. Shut up. Christina was way better at the American Idol Christmas show, but still, she was good. Ah damn, I gotta go take a crap and then watch Lizzie McGuire, which oh crap is on now. Seacrest, OUT!!!

0 comments: