THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I'm listening to George Huff's audition of "You are so beautiful to me". That was in Houston when only Randy and Simon were there and they were kinda pissed at everyone because Houston had so much suckingness. George isn't as good now as he was then, just like JPL. Haha, Simon says that George can sing at funerals. He didn't want George through because he seemed old. Haha, George is like flipping out because he got through. He sounds like a monkey. Haha "Be young" and George goes "I'm gold, I'm gold!". I can't go on any American Idol boards, well Idolforums, because the show's already been shown in the East so it'll say like what people sang. Now I'm listening to Jasmine Trias "Breathe". Okay seriously, I'm going to just start putting the song names now, because this takes so much crappy time.

The performance show wasn't on yesterday because of George Bush's dumbass speech, I got so mad. So now it's on tonight and Thursday. Right. Shut up. Derek found out about this place by adding me to MSN, and he was telling everyone in class about it and how I put that I had hot pictures of Callan and those guys. Me and Sarah figured out what to call those guys so that we wouldn't get them confused. Callan's name is Lan, Callum's is Lum, and Calum is Alum. It's like I phone up Calum "Hi is Alum there?" his parents would be like What the hell. And then Nick was like chewing up liquorice drug shit and spitting it all over the floor and throwing it at Jordan, and then in Math Mr.Prescott, who is the new Vice Principal because Mrs.Reid has a computer disk in her back or something, made Nick apoligize to the whole class it was so funny.

Jasmine Trias "Run to you", from group 4 performance show. Oh yeah, group 4 was so cool. It was like Susan Vulaca, who sucked, John Preator, who was awesome, Heather Piccinini, who was awesome, John Stevens, who is hot and awesome, Jasmine Trias who is awesome, George Huff who is awesome, Lisa Wilson who sucked, oh yeah and Tiara Purifoy the water filter, who I kind of liked at first but then she sucked and didn't get to perform in the wildcard show. Haha, sucker.

Mmm, chocolate stick cookie. Okay, that sounded so wrong. Eh whatever, it's a cookie, cheez. Whoops, I didn't mean to right cheez I meant to write jeez but whatever cheez is better. Mmm, cheeze. Shut up!!! So Jordan got beat up today. Seriously. I think it was like the new guy Corey and Mitch (not sure if it's Tibo or Chin-Aleong), in the boys PE Changeroom, and then they got in trouble or something. Well, I'm not sure if Jordan did, but I was pissed off. Why would someone beat up a hot guy like Jordan? Jennifer Hudson "Imagine", from group 1 performances. Ah, it's so cowld outside. Shut up George, seriously dude I'm gonna kill you.

This weekend was shit, seriously. I had pink eye, an earache, AND the fucking flu. Whoa, I have never used that word on here before. I feel so bad. Holy crap, some guy on MSN just said I was hot after I just sent him a picture. But that's just Shane, he has a girlfriend. Haha, now he's like flipping out asking for more pictures. Ehh, I'll send.

Me and Sandy were talking in Home Ec, when we were making some disgusting taco salad shit thing, and I was telling her that one of the duty people at school like came up to me and started telling me how lovely and beautiful my singing was, and Sandy's like "You have fans!" and I was like "Yeah, you want an autograph? Cause they might be hard to get later!!" and she was like "Shut up!! Actually, you can sign my yearbook at the end of the year!!" Mmm, Pepsi with lemon. I stole some pop from my brother. Oh crap, that tastes like vodka. I told him not to put any in mine. Only beer. Shit him. Normally, Pepsi is crap but with lemon it rocks. DAMN IT, RODRIGO CORTEZ!! Sorry, I'm listening to his auditions when that SHITFACE Simon asked him what he'd do with the money and Rodrigo said Charity, and they said no. Oh, now Rodrigo is crying, damn. If Paula had've been there, they would've said yes. They were just pissed off at all the crappy people. But screw Paula, she was saying shit about John Stevens AGAIN on an interview show for the second time, only the first time she had Randy with her, and this time she dissed JPL too.

Haha, Shane is being so dumb and saying that I'm damn fine and gorgeous, I wanna kill him. Ooh, "Crocodile Rock!!". Now I'm sending Shane one of my songs. I'm always being compared to people. Here's a list of who people say I'm better than: (it's total crap)

Everyone on American Idol, all 3 seasons (someone actually said that, I'm not lying, this girl Mary from Ohio she's a HUGE Johnny fan)
Jennifer Hudson x2 (Shannon and Sandy)
JPL (Wow, that's a new one! I just heard that from my friend Meg in Toronto)
John Stevens (Alistair)
Camile Velasco (that's not saying much, anyone's better than her)
Leah Labelle (same thing as Camile)
Lisa Wilson (Meg, but Lisa was shit)
Fantastic Uglito (Shannon, haha she hates her)
Alan Ritchson (Haha, Meg, Paulka)
Beyonce Knowles (Holy crap Shane, you have got to be kidding, much as I hate Beyonce, there's not way I'm better than her)

Holy shit, I have a lot of JPL songs. But mostly John Stevens, DUH!! I'll be updating that list once I get more people, haha. I already have all AI people but that's just from one person so I want to see what seperate people think. Oh crap, Shane just said my singing was awesome and amazing. Yay. JPL "Rocket Man". Oh yeah, Elton John. Whoa crap, he yodells better than I do. JPL, that is, not Elton. But Elton does, too. Oh crap, the show is on in like 20 mins. Oh crap, Shane wants more pictures. Oh crap, lots of things, man.

Song of the day: Amy Adams "Dancing in the streets". Don't ask why, I just listened to it, man. Cheez. Shut up.



0 comments: