THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I NEED YA'LL TO VOTE FOR ME NOW!! The second to last show has been done, it's voting time, and the finale is really really soon, so once again, go to www.idolforums.com, join, and go to G&C at the bottom (Games and Chatter), then go to REDUX EMPORIUM, and then go to LADY IDOL REDUX II, and VOTE FOR COSIMA DAMN IT!! Actually, I'm up against one of my best IDF friends, ToriandTaylorFanListing, who play's Diana, and we don't really mind who wins because she just won a different game and I'm glad I got this far, but still, I'd appreciate! Ha, I'm so self-promotionative. Crap, I have a ton of homework. Actually, it's only one page of Math, but it's so brigging hard, it's adding mixed numbers I SO do not get that, but I'll be back later to recap CI. Merrill, out!

0 comments: