THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Top 6 show - Gordon Lighfoot Night (Who rocks)

Whoa, scary people outside the John Bassett Theatre much. Good, now we're inside. Hey, Ben, sup. Yes Yes, Kalan will win, shut up! It's not a REAL competition now that Kaleb's gone!! Sorry. Yes, I know what it feels like to lose my favourite, and I AM a fan of Kaleb Simmonds! Elena. Jason! Jacob! Shaney! Theresa! Kalan! That is the order they shall go in. Judges: Jake...ooh new suit! Beh, Farley. Sass looks cool. Beh, Zack's shirt looks like Kalan's from British Invasion night. Oh no wait, it looks like Josh's suit from his elimination night. Well, it's a jean jacket, but it sort of has the same material. Whatever. Now Gordon Lightfoot background thingy. He almost died. Wow. My favourite song by him is "Sundown". TWOP say Kalan is singing that. He better do good with that. He's in the audience. He seems to find it hard to stand up. Poor Gordon.

Elena Juatco - "Early Morning Rain". She's sitting on the stool of seriousness. She looks different. I can't hear her very well. Oh, there we go. This is a good song. She yodelled, which I like, but it was still just okay. That's a compliment from me. Jake says it was captivating. Farley says a few weaknesses, but he agrees with Jake. Sass says she was impressed by...something or other, I wasn't listening. Zack says he had no issues with it. In other words, it was okay, like I said. Ben says it was pretty. Meh, I guess. Ugh, your lines suck Ben! "If you could read my mind, you'd know we have to take a break now"? Seriously. I wonder who's going to sing that song? Maybe Jason. That would be a good Jason song.

So anyway, like Ben said, commercials. The stupid landlord came to the house right when Elena came on so I almost missed the song title, not that it matters that much except that I need it for this recap and my number list that I have beside me. Back. IT'S LOU!!! LOU PAMONTI PLAYS THE PIANO IN THE INTRO CLIPS!!! I missed that guy SO much, it's so awesome to see him! I was so sad after the top 32 ended, I thought I'd lost him forever!

Jason Greeley - "Rainy day people". I'm a rainy day person, he's singing about me! Ha, I wish. But what he's singing is true, that IS what rainy day people are like, I love being one. This is a cool song, too. He's good, he's singing deeply. In both ways, voice and emotion. He's cool! Farley says perfect song and comfort zone. Sass mumbles something about next time but great job! Zack says it looked like Jason was uncomfertable he found it really b-b-b-b-boring. Jake says Zack is confusing boredom with comfort. I agree. GO JASON GREELEY!

Commercials. Jacob Hoggard up next. Whoa, that guy looks like John Michael from WB Superstar. Air wick, eh? Sorry. Lol, diet pepsi van. Mmm, excel mints. My mint moment would be to go out with Jonathan and make it so that he didn't have to leave. Back.

I don't WANT to see the losers in the streets and Jon Dore! Who names their kid, Tyson? Stupid name. Unicorn parks and sugar before bedtime. Right.

Jacob Hoggard - "Sundown". OH MY GOD!! DON'T mess this up, Hoggard, or I will seriously kill you. He's singing it too low. He sings "Sun" too low, it's meant to be higher, I should know, I listen to this song all the time. Now he's singing it okay. He's wearing a little too much makeup, but he stepped up near the end in his rock thing. I feel that there are some songs that can't be rocked and need to be sung in their regular way, but whatever, it's Jacob. Sass liked it. Zack said it sucked, but he's glad Jacob tried to sing like him. Jake says it's a different version than usual. Okay, then. Did Farley just say he stinked? Lol Ben. Ew, how gay, Jacob just...never mind. He was better last week. I think I would have liked it if Kalan sang it, but whatever.

Commercials. The stage backdrop looks different than ususal, it's more...red. Family plan from Rogers Wireless. Beh, wine gums. NOW I get that advert! Home hardware. Beh, put a cloud in your shoe, right. Wal-Mart...3 Musketeers. Okay, then. I really hope Theresa and Kalan bring some good to this show, because it hasn't been that great so far. Beh, Ronnie Hawkins. CTV News @ 6. Back.

Shane Wiebe - "The way I feel". NOW I know who he looks like, TRAVIS from RFR, of course! They look exactly the same, except Travis has slanted eyes and blond hair, but the faces are identical. Sorry I'm not commenting on the performance much, but there's not much to say. Ooh, yodel. Nice. Ooh, another yodel, even nicer! Ooh, yet another one, he's on a roll now! He looks sad. But it looks like he started shaving again, so props to him on that one. He is HOT! Zack says it was a really lovely performance on Shane's part. Jake says Shane can sing anything. Okay. Farley says...a bunch of weird rhyming stuff about Wiebling and wobbling but not falling down. Beh. Sass says she's changed the way she feels about him. Song title, much? Ben says this is what Shane is like when he gets a little dirty. Beh.

Loreal clip. I hate fake tanning things. They're either for people who are too lazy to go out into the sun or who don't have time or who are sensitive. With the idols, I know which case it is. Commercials. I'm talking to my sister Melissa on the phone right now. Back. Ronnie Hawkins is in the audience, beh.

Theresa Sokyrka - "Song for a winter's night". She's been the best all night. Zack says her throat was better. I missed the other judges comments, sorry. I'm on the phone, like I said.

Commercials. Back.

Kalan Porter - "If you could read my mind". EEEEK!!! Sorry, I love this song. He is so SEXY! Rawr. He was awesome, once again him and Theresa were the best. Well last week it was him and Theresa and Kaleb, but shut up. The judges all liked it. Nuclear explosion...lol Zack. Lol Ben.

Recap: Elena Juatco - 1-866-9-IDOL-01 - "Early morning rain"
Jason Greeley - 1-866-9-IDOL-02 - "Rainy day people"
Jacob Hoggard - 1-866-9-IDOL-03 - "Sundown"
Shane Wiebe - 1-866-9-IDOL-04 - "The way I feel"
Theresa Sokyrka - 1-866-9-IDOL-05 - "Song for a winters night"
Kalan Porter - 1-866-9-IDOL-06 - "If you could read my mind"

I'm voting for K&T unit. Which used to be Kaleb and Theresa and Kalan, but shut up.

0 comments: