THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Jonathan's in Whistler right now. He's coming back on Thursday, I just talked to his grandparents about that. Like I KNEW he was in Whistler, because he told me, but I just wasn't sure what day he was getting back and when he was going back to England, but they told me: He's coming back to VICTORIA on Thursday, and going to back to ENGLAND...on Saturday. Yeah. That, honestly, sucks. It's just that I've barley even gotten to spend some...oh crap. Thursday. Saturday. That's when I'm supposed to be in Vancouver. Oh great, this is just SO friggin' GREAT, isn't it. I don't know what to do. This is probably going to be my ONLY time to go to Vancouver and Playland before school starts again, but it's definitely my LAST time to see and talk to Jonathan. DAMN IT! Why...does this...have..to happen...to me? Ugh. It's bad enough Kaleb's gone! I seriously don't know what to do.

0 comments: