THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

AI4 top 12: 60's night.

Jessica Sierra - "Shop around" by Smokey Robinson, 1960. I can't hear because my tape is rewinding. I like her shirt. She's okay and all the judges agree. 1-866-IDOLS-01

Anwar Robinson - "a House is not a Home". He looks like a girl. Like always. This song is gay. I almost said this house is gay. Ew. All the judges like him. God he's so gay. 1-866-IDOLS-02

Break

Life on a stick begins........ummm ok.

Back.

Mikalah Gordon - "Son of a preacher man". Yeah, what losers would call you? God what was THAT? The judges are stupid except Simon who says she sucks and she does. No number.

Constantine - "You've made me so very happy". He's HOT. HOT. Sorry Sarah's dumb she won't believe me. 1-866-IDOLS-04

Lindsey Cardinale - "Knock on wood". The judges don't like her because they're on something. 1-866-IDOLS-05

Anthony Federov - "Breaking up is hard to do". What the hell is he WEARING? Like a tight shirt and tight pants. His pants aren't that tight though. If Jonathan dressed like that, he'd be hot. But tight shirt only. I like his jeans. 1-866-IDOLS-06

Break.

Back.

Nadia Turner - You don't have to say you love me". I have issues with people doing this song. It was okay though. The judges all liked it. 1-866-IDOLS-07

Back

BO BICE! ew - "Spinning Wheel". COURTNEY'S SONG!!! God I hate him so much again. Lol more like the cow walk. The judges are stupid. 1-866-IDOLS-08

Break

Back

Vonzell Solomon - "Anyone who had a heart" She's okay. She like blew the last note. The judges are okay. 1-866-IDOLS-09.

Scott Savol - "Ain't too proud to beg". Eeek Scottsina! The judges loved him. 1-866-IDOLS-10

Break.

Back.

Carrie Underwood - "When will I be loved". Randy and Paula are stupidheads. Simon is nice!! 1-866-IDOLS-11

Nikko Smith - "I want you back". Um h happened everyone is freaking out? What he's Leroy? Randy and Paula like him. Simon doesn't. 1-866-IDOLS-12.

Recap vote for Lindsey Constantbean and Anthony!! And Carrie.

0 comments: