THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Mario Vazquez has just withdrawn from the American Idol 4 competition due to personal reasons. He has been replaced with ousted Idol Nikko Smith, the second highest vote getter from the final decision between Scott Savol, Travis Tucker, and Smith.

It's true. If you go to www.idolonfox.com and go to contestants, his picture is gone and Nikko's is there, and if you go the "Best of the rest" it'll say under Mario's picture "Withdrew 03/13/05".

Wow. That's kind of weird. When I heard it today I was like WHAT. I can't decide whether I'm sad or not. I mean, Nikko's okay, but I think I did like Mario. I loved him in the auditions, and I think he could've become one of my favourite guys throughout the top 12, because he was obviously going to be in the top 2 if not win this competition.

I guess we'll see how Nikko does next week for Motown theme!! 4 days till Jonathan comes back!

0 comments: