THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 24, 2005

I just got back from the Ring 2, so my recap will be a little short: I have ten minutes left: AI4 Top 11 Results:

Nadia and Mikalah are in the bottom 3. And Anthony joins them.

Randy says save Nadia. Paula says she loves them all.

Anthony's back YES!!!

I honestly don't give a crap right now but I'd prefer Mikalah.

Break. The Ring 2 was awesome, it was really scary Sarah kept covering her eyes lol. It was better than the first.

Back.

Lol Nadalie. That's what Ryan called Nadia just now.

YES MIKALAH'S OUT!!! Dear god I'm so happy. Stop crying Jessica. Oh wow a loser tape of her loser Journey. Stop crying Carrie and Nadia!! She says she's going to miss Simon and the people and the fans. Yeah, it's just the beginning of your trip HOME!!

Wow, she's the second person to have this as their sing-out song. Carmen was the first, although she didn't deserve to leave.

Stop it, Jessica!!

God, she's even more horrible than yesterday and the night before.

Lol she got cut off. Awesome.

I hope my mom remembered to record the new episode of RFR.

I have a plan to get Jonathan back, and I'll talk more about it later.

0 comments: